Chapter 33

Kendall's P.O.V

It took me a good 20 minutes to get all the way to the DiLaurentis house to get to the bridal show. Usually, it would take me 20 seconds to get there, but my stupid crutches were stopping me.

I stumbled in the dressing room. It was all white. White dresses, white shoes, and white vails. I looked straight and saw Spencer fix up her vail.

"You look beautiful." I say walking towards her. She saw me through the mirror and smiled.

"Hi!" She said turning around and hugging me. I hug her back.

"Hey, I heard about Dean getting fired.." I say.

"I really don't mind. I will kind of miss him, but now I have escaped the cup!" She laughs and so do I.

"If Toby were here, he would think you'd look amazing." I say.

"I do," Toby said walking into the room. My eyes widen. Woah, how did I know that he was coming...I didn't...

"I'm just gonna, I'm going to be over there.." I say pointing at the door and quickly try to get out, but yet again it takes me a while to get out cause of my dumb crutches.

When I got out of the room, I got to the living room, and saw Dean.

"Hey Dean." I say. But it didn't turn out to be Dean. He turned around and looked at me.

"Ezra? Mr.Fitz? Ezra Fitz? What the hell are you doing here?" I say defensively for Aria.

"Protecting you. Mike isn't someone you should trust." He said.

"Why should I trust you? I barely know you, and you betrayed Aria!" I yell almost falling. He caught me and got me up.

"I was watching him."

"You stalked my boyfriend?" I say weirded out.

"Kendall. Mike isn't safe like you think he is. He is playing an act."

"What? How?" I say.

"Kendall? Is that you?" I hear Aria say from a distance. Ezra gives me a glare and runs off. I turn around and Aria comes bouncing in.

"Why the scared look? Do I look bad?" She asked panicking.

"No." I chuckled and then it goes away, what the hell is up with Mike? And how does Ezra know?

Spencer's P.O.V

When Kendall left I looked at Toby.

"Spencer," he said. He came up to me and hugged me. "I did it for your own good. And I love you."

I let go. "Yeah, but it's not that great that you told me through mail."

He chuckled and smiled from ear to ear. "It was the Only way I could tell you." He leaned in and kissed me. That kissed turned into a heated make out session and I hear someone come in.

"Sorry Spence I forgot my jacket..." Dean says. Toby and I quickly part. He was looking down and I was smiling at Dean. Then it became awkward. He took his jacket and left.

Toby started laughing. "What?" I say.

"Just happy I am here with you. You look amazing and I hope you look amazing when we get married. Or when I hope we get married."

I couldn't help but smile at that. I leaned in and kissed him again while just smiling and he was doing the same.

Kendall's P.O.V

I went home early. I didn't see Spencer anywhere after Toby came in. So I got to my room and went straight to my computer. I got an email from Ezra Fitz...great..

I opened it and saw it was continuous pages of notes and pictures of or about Mike. I was even in Some of the pictures Ezra sent. I started becoming like Spencer. When she was doing research in Ezra, but for me, it's my own boyfriend.

For the next 4 hours, I started hopping around trying to find out more and more about Mike. When I was in my zone, I heard the door open and slam shut. I got up and ignored my crutches so I could run downstairs. Spencer came in huffing and puffing in a not so white wedding dress. It was destroyed.

"Oh my god, Spencer what happened??" I asked helping her sit. My leg was in total pain, but i didn't care. My sister looked like crap and needed help.

"The girls are coming. We will tell you. Just help me get out of this dress." She says while freaking out and crying. I nod quickly. I help her up and runs upstairs. I get a text on my phone.

"Kendall!" Spencer yells from upstairs.

"Coming!" I yell. I check the text.

Blocked number. It was a photo. I opened the attachment and it was Mike and Mona having a conversation..while wearing black hoodies. What..the..wait...what...

That was all that was going through my mind. It's true.

"Mike is A.." I whisper to myself. Emily, Aria and Hanna coming running in.

"Guys she's upstairs! Come on!" I say hopping upstairs. I felt like crying, but I can't tell this to anyone. Not yet anyways.

A/N: Woah! I haven't updated in forever. Sorry! I was super busy this past week and had no time for anything. I am not sure when this book is going to end but it definitely will before 40. Wasn't the season finale of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 A is for Answers amazing!!!! I loved it.

Kisses -E