Chapter 13

When I got home, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna were all huddled up. They looked up at me.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" Spencer yelled. I closed the door. Slowly I said

"I was out with Mike." They all sighed in relief.

"Why what happened?" I asked walking up to the island counter.

"We got a text from that bitch called A." Hanna said. I grabbed her phone and looked at the text.

Let's play a game. Time to find Kendall. You have until 7 Kisses -A

I looked at the time. It was 5.

"Where is your phone!?!" Spencer asked.

"I forgot to take it before I left.." I say with my head down.

"You scared the shit out of me Kendall." Emily said sitting down.

"Okay sorry." I say. They all looked relaxed now. I went upstairs to change. I put on an old blue long sleeves t-shirt and black leggings. I looked in the mirror. I jumped up and screamed.

Seconds later, the girls came running up to my room. Looking at what I saw.

In dark red lipstick, someone wrote:

It's my game now bitches. -A

"Did you not notice this when you came in?" Spencer asked.

"My mirror was clean! I just changed!" I say.

"Did you leave the room?" Aria asked.

I reply "For like two seconds. I went to put my dress in the wash."

"Well, your window is open" Hanna pointed out. Spencer gave me a look.

"Get out!" I yell at the girls.

They leave and I'm in my room by myself. I close the window and lock it. I turn around with a black hoodie charging at me. Before I know it. That black hoodie (A) pinned me against the wall, taking out a knife, trying to stab me. I dodge it. I get out of A's grasp and run for the door. It was locked and I couldn't open it, I banged my fist against it while screaming for help. A grabs me again clamping my mouth shut. It took the knife and tried to stab me again. I moved cause me to get a cut on my left side. Before I could get up A grabbed my wrist slicing it. I got out and banged against the door harder.

A grabbed me and hit me against the wall enough time to make my head bleed. My vision got more and more blurry then black.