Chapter 25

Spencer's P.O.V

For the past couple of hours, I have been freaking about a crying. I got violent with Mrs.DiLaurentis, I freaked at Toby and my parents. I lost Kendall which is probably the best thing that ever happened in my life. I needed her laugh, her smile to brighten up the room. Everyone thinks she is in California, but Aria, Emily, Hanna, Toby and I think otherwise.

Since my parents left for Philadelphia, Toby agreed to watch bad take care of me until I leave for rehab. So now, about an hour after we ate, Toby and I sit on the couch and watch the fire.

"I need to shower." He whispers.

"Then go ahead." I say looking up at him.

"You okay with being alone?" He asks sitting up looking into my eyes as I look into his Icey blue eyes. He takes my hand and just holds it.

"Yes. I will be fine. I promise." I say. He smiles a small smile and gets up. He kisses my forehead and let's go of my hand. He makes it halfway up the stairs and looks at me.

"Go!" I say with a small chuckle. And he finally goes upstairs.

I make my way to the sink and look out the window. I can see my reflection. Toby was right. I look like crap. And I did feel like it. I was starting to sweat again. I took my phone out and then I heard the door close. I didn't eve turn around. I just looked outside. I heard footsteps come close.

"Spencer." The voice sounded familiar, but weak.

Kendall?" I question. I still didn't turn around.

"I'm home." She croaked. And as soon as she finished saying that I turned around and gasped at what I saw.

Kendall was standing near the fireplace, but she didn't look like her normal self. Her lip was swollen and had a cut on it. Her rosy cheeks were covered in black and blue bruises. There was a lump on the side of her head and dry blood on the other side. Her nose seemed okay,but she had blood slowly trickling out of it. One of her sparkling brown eyes were black while the other seemed okay. Her hair wasn't as bad either, which I might as well point out. It was in a ponytail, but I was a little frizzy. The rest of her body was covered by A gear. All black clothing. She was destroyed.

"Kendall.." I wanted to run and to her and hug her tightly. I didn't want to hurt her though. I walked up to her.

"Take off your jacket." I say. I could tell she got weirded out,

"Uhhhh..." She replied. I said to her "I want to see your arms, and your back." I crossed my arms.

"What? No Spencer. "

"Are you hiding something?" I ask.

"No." She lied.

"Then let me see." I said back. She slowly unzipped her jacket. Under it, she wore a black tank top. I saw her arms. They were covered in bruises and small cuts.

"Your back." I say sternly.

"Spencer, I promise you. My back is fine. I might have a bruise or 2 but that's it I swear!" She pleaded.

"Okay." I say. Then she goes in for the hug, but lightly. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed. I tried to hug her tighter but she winced in pain.

I let go of her and guided her to sit on the couch. I went to go get an ice pack from the fridge, and Toby came down.

"Kendall!" He said. "What happened?" He ran down the stairs and sat right next to Kendall. I soon followed with a pack of ice to give her.

Kendall's P.O.V

I was in complete pain. My whole body hurt. Every time I moved, I would wince or yelp in pain. I couldn't do anything, which I hated. Spencer and Toby sat next to me. Spencer handed me a pack of ice.

"Who did this to you?" She asked.

"And why?" Toby added.

"I can't say." I looked down. It hurt when I even looked down! Then The door bursts open. Emily, and Hanna came in with their pjs on.

"Oh my god Kendall!" Hanna exclaimed. "What happened?" Emily asked.

"I can't tell you." I say.

"Who did this to you?" Emily asked kneeling down besides me and Hanna followed.

"I can't, tell you!" I say for the millionth time.

"Enough of this 'I can't tell you' crap. We are your family and you tell us now! You can trust us Kendall!" Spencer said annoyed.

She was right..I had to tell them someday.

"Cece Drake." I spit out. I look back down, remembering the terrible event that happened.

~flashback~

I screamed as loud as I can as Cece took the wooden stick and hit my side leg. She hit my head hard and it winced. I fell to the floor. Cece kicked my on my side. She knelt down next to me.

"You don't do something like that." She whispered in my ear. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled me to the wall. She pinned me against it and punched me straight across the face. I had to defend myself. I grabbed her hair and yanked her to the floor and grabbed the wooden stick. I hit her hard against the face. She got up quickly and stared at me. First thing that popped into my mind.

Run.

So that is what I did. I ran out of the room and down a stairwell. It was either that or the elevator. As I was running, Cece caught up. She got a hold of me and pinned me against the wall yet again, she grabbed her knife and started to glide is softly around my jawline.

"Don't worry Ken, this won't hurt a bit." She smiled and then slowly started to dig the knife on the side of my head. I kneed her in the stomach and then started running down the stairs again. Cece threw the knife, aiming for my head, but missed. She ran faster then ever before and while I was running, she grabbed me and then said.

"Third times a charm." And pushed me down the last stair well. I just lied there, hoping to think I was dead. When she turned around I got up and ran away. Once I got outside, I went behind a tree and cried in much agonizing pain. The only thing I need now was my sister.

~present~

"Kendall..." Toby said.

"Where's Mike and Aria?" I ask changing the subject.

"Aria, ran away...and Mike is in Philly in a Lacrosse tournament." Emily said.

"What are you going to do about Mom and Dad? They think your in California. You have only been gone for a day.." Spencer asked.

I tried to shrug but my shoulder hurt so bad that I couldn't.

"Stay with me." Toby said. "You can stay with me until the day you are suppose to come back from California. That can give you the time to heal and to keep your parents from knowing."

"Which reminds me you should go to the hospital or the doctor or something." Hanna said.

"No, I'm not going back to the hospital or doctor. That would make my parents find out and I can heal myself. I only have bruises and cuts. Nothing huge." I say.

"Spence, what about you and rehab?" I asked her almost ashamed of asking something like that.

"I'll be okay. I promise. But you need to pack for Toby's." She said to me. I nodded slowly. Hanna and Emily helped me up to my room.

Toby's P.O.V

I looked at Spencer with sympathy.

"Thank you." She said hugging me.

"For what?" I ask.

"For letting Kendall stay with you, and for dealing with me this entire time."

I smile and hug her. " I love you Spencer, and I will do anything for you." I kissed her and them we went upstairs to help Kendall and the girls.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is sooo long. Hope you liked it. I will update maybe tomorrow so stick around. And thank you for 500 reads! Whoo!

Kisses -E