Chapter 6

"We're sisters." Spencer and I blurt out together.

The expressions on the girls faces were either jaw dropped or eye stare. I didn't know what to do. I walked toward them. No reaction. I went to the fridge, and got out some Chunky Monkey. Still, no reaction. Their faces silent. Spencer and I sat on the couch sharing the Chunky Monkey.

It has been 5 minutes. Finally, Hanna said something.

"You guys are? Really? What? But?" She couldn't finish. Aria looked at the DNA test along with Emily.

"You guys are sisters. Woah. I mean. Yep. I don't know what to say or do." Emily says.

"Well, you guys made it easy I guess. But now we have to confront our parents." Spencer adds.

I blurt out, "What?No! I don't want them to get rid of me. They sent me away for a reason. They don't want me!" I yell. Right on que my "parents" come in. Aria, Emily and Hanna all left quickly. Leaving only us four. It was an awkward silence. And of course I decide to brake it.

"Why didn't you tell us we were sisters?"

My parents looked up at me. "What?" They say in unison. I said it again, but in a more demanding tone.

"Why. Didn't you. Tell us. WE. Were. SISTERS!?"

Spencer tosses them the DNA test. Her arms were folded.

"We had to," my Mother starts but I don't let her.

"Who the hell do you think you are not telling someone something like this??? Do you not want me? Am I not Hastings worthy for you? Did you not expect me to be who I am? You haven't even mentioned it once in the past 16 years!!!! You could have gave me a hint!!!" All the anger came out of me. Spencer was in shock at yelled at them. I looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell us? Does Melissa know? How could you keep something like this?" Spencer's voice went from calm to angry.

"We have a story. We had to give you away Kendall." My Father starts.

"No. I don't want to hear it. I really don't. I'm done." I turn and run up the stairs. I feel tears forming but force them to go away. I can hear Spencer yelling at Mom and Dad about this. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I was so hurt that they kept something like this. I started to cry. I sat in a ball onto of my bed and just cried.

I got a text.

Unknown:

All secrets end up becoming a nightmare you just want to wake up too. But the thing is, I am planning for you to never wake up again.

Kisses -A

I threw my phone on the floor and cried endlessly.