Chapter 28

Kendall's P.O.V

Spencer and I were still laughing like crazy after our little..or big frosting fight. I think I have frosting in places frosting should be in. Spencer and I were still throwing frosting at eachother. Once we stopped, I grabbed a damp towel and rubbed all the frosting from my face. Spencer did the same thing.

"There is frosting all over this kitchen..Mom is going to kill us." Spencer said.

"Not if we start cleaning..." I say. Then the door opens. Both of us got scared that is was our mom, but it was Mike walking in with that charming smile of his.

"Mike!" I yell and I run over and hug him.

"Ken, I missed you so much!" He said while kissing my neck. We hugged for who knows how long. Once we let go I turned to Spencer. I gave here a look. She understood she had to leave.

"You know.,I'm just gonna..yeah bye." She said grabbing the can of frosting and went to the living room.

"What happened here?" Mike said while laughing.

"Yeah, our weekly food fight. This weeks special, frosting." I say laughing.

"I miss that laugh of yours." He said. I turned to him and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his strong muscular hands around my waist. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

When we parted I asked him, "Not that I don't want you here, but why are you here? Wasn't I suppose to see you later?"

"Yeah, about that. I think I might need to take a raincheck. Aria and my dad are coming back from Syracuse and I need to stay home according to my dad." He said rolling his eyes.

Aria was in Syracuse? Why? I knew she ran away, but for a week? Really? Spencer hasn't even mentioned her, or any of the girls actually. I went away from my personal thoughts and answered Mike.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." I say.

"Tomorrow?" He asked kissing my neck again.

"Mmmhm..sure." I say breaking away. He smiled then hugged me.

"I love you. I hope you know that." He said.

"I love you too." I say back. He kisses me one last time before he leaves.

I turn around and I see Spencer leaning against the counter, eating the frosting.

"That. Was. So cute!!" She said. I blushed and then she put down the frosting.

"I am going to shower cause I have frosting in places frosting shouldn't been in thanks to you."

I smirked. "No problem." She went upstairs and went to shower. I wanted to know what she was hiding. I knew her well enough to know when she is hiding something. Once I heard the shower go on, I went upstairs to her room.

Slowly and quietly I looked around. I looked through her draws and her closet. I even checked her bookshelf. I found nothing, I was scanning the room and my eyes went to her trash can. I knelt down beside it and looked at every crumpled up piece of paper.

I know you dug her grave. Now I'm digging yours. Kisses -A

I read it and my mouth dropped, okay Spencer isn't telling me something. I kept the paper and looked around. I looked in her drawers. I found bed covers that were stained. With what? It looked like dirt but I wasn't sure. I was looking through her desk again, but she came out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I turned.

"I thought you were in the shower?" I asked.

"I forgot a shirt...what are you doing?" She asked again.

"What does A have on you?" I asked holding up the note.

"Nothing." She said looking down.

"Is this about that Alison thing?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

I threw the note on the floor and stormed out of the room.

"Where are you going?" She yelled. I ran downstairs and she followed me. I grabbed my bag and my phone.

"I'm going to kill A...and end this freaking game once and for all...AGAIN"

She was in shock, and I left the house. First place to go, back to Cece.