Chapter 18

Kendall's P.O.V

I walked into the Brew. I realized that I am always here. It's probably because this is the only normal place that has no drama whatsoever. Before I did anything. I asked if Emily was here. If she was I would have ran somewhere else. I really didn't need her or the girls right now.

"Hi, is Emily working tonight?" I ask a worker.

"No I'm sorry. Do you need to reach her?" He asked.

"No. But I do need a coffee with extra sugar." I asked him with my most charming smile.

He laughed. "Sure. Coming right up."

I went to go sit at a table. I looked at my phone waiting for messages from my mother, Spencer even A! I need something. My coffee came and I just sat there nervously. The bells on the door ring. I look up to find Mona, coming towards me, in everything black.

I got up to walk away , but before I knew it Mona said, " Sit. We need to have a little conversation." I looked at her speechless and obeyed her orders. She sat with me.

"I am the one who has sent you those texts." She said. She called the same worker I ordered from and ordered an ice tea. I just sat there quietly sipping my coffee.

"I knew you couldn't tell your parents, so I thought of it as a perfect opportunity." She smirked.

When her ice tea arrived, I finally spoke up.

"Perfect opportunity for what?"

She poured sugar into her ice tea and started mixing it with her straw.

"Don't be scared little Kendall."

"I'm not scared," I barked back at her.

"Yes you are. Just admit it. You just don't know how to show it. Stop pretending to be tough." She whispered coming closer to me. I didn't say anything. She smiled.

"I need to ask you a favor." She started.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Mona?" I ask.

"It's a yes or no question...and you have to answer." She said.

"WHAT, do you want Mona?" I said again.

Spencer's P.O.V

I was home alone. Everything happened so suddenly about me doing drugs. I was hoping that at least Kendall would forgive me. I have made a huge mistake and I wanted her to just accept my apology. I needed her to be there for me. The other girls weren't that great in showing that they forgive me. Especially my mother.

I looked at the time. It was 2am. I couldn't sleep. Then I realized. Where the hell is Kendall? She isn't home and I don't think she would be at Mike's house due to the whole Aria and Ezra being A thing. I was about to go upstairs until I heard the door try to open. Someone was trying to come into the house. I was afraid it was A. I grabbed a knife, ready to decent myself. But when the door opened, it was Kendall wobbling inside.

I put the knife down and went up to her. She was losing balance and was extremely bubbly.

"Heyyy Ssspencerr" she slurred. She almost tripped and fell. I luckily picked her up.

"Kendall, are you drunk?" I whispered to her being face to face with her. Her breath stunk but I needed her to give an answer even though it was obvious.

"No, Girl, your cray cray" she said. Then she started laughing. She let go of my grip and almost fell down the stairs.

"Kendall, you need to shut up." I whispered to her.

"Don't tell me what -what to do Emily." She said. Okay. Yep. Drunk.

I grabbed my phone and called Hanna. I put my phone between my cheek and my shoulder, while I helped Kendall up.

"Hello?" Hanna said. Sounds like she has been awake.

"Hanna, sorry I'm calling but this is an emergency." I said.

"Heyyy Han! Spencerrrr let go of meee." Kendall blurted.

"Spence?" Hanna questioned through the line.

"Hanna come over. I need your help. Kendall is drunk." I say to her.

A/N: Hi! Now I went back to the different P.O.V thing. I'm not sure whether I should keep it or not. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Kisses -E