Chapter 15

The next day I arrive home with a cast for my thumb and stitches on the side of my face and side. The A scratch on my wrist isn't going to go away for a while, so I have to keep it covered up.

I go inside the house and stop in front of the stairs. Just staring up them.

"I'm going to go to the Grill and order some take-out for us. Are you okay staying here alone?" Spencer asks.

I turn and say "Yeah. I'll be fine." I force a fake smile. Really, I just hope A doesn't show up again and try to kill me. Spencer leaves and I go upstairs. The scene in my room is terrifying. There was still writing on the mirror, there was little drops of blood on the carpeting and the wall. Then there was the switch blade A used to try and stab me.

I knelt down to pick it up. There were words scratched into it. It read:

Next time, you won't have your sister and her friends to save you. -A

I closed the blade and put it in my drawer. I cleaned up the dry blood from the carpet and walls and I cleaned the mirror. After I was done, I heard a knock on my window. I jumped up thinking it was A, but it was just a twig. I have to stop being so paranoid.

I heard Spencer walk through the door. She puts down the food and starts taking it out of the bag.

"So when are you going to tell everyone else about your addiction?" I ask.

"What addiction?" She stops putting out the food and just stares at me.

"Spence, your smart enought to know what I'm talking about. You are crazy if you think you can find A with the help of pills."

"Kendall, can you stop worrying about me! I'm fine! When I have a problem, I will tell you." She yells.

"This is a problem! I can't let this go Spence! You can hurt yourself with this!" I yell back.

"What about you?" She spits out.

"What about me?" I ask confused.

"I know your secret Kendall, I know what you did." She says in a whisper tone. I knew what she was talking about. Just about as I was going to say something, Emily barges through the door without warning.

"Hey, sorry for barging in at last minute, but can I stay here the night?" She asks us.

"Ofcourse, but can I ask why?" I say.

"I'm home alone, and I'm afraid.." Emily looks down. I would understand why. Spencer and I nodded. As Emily helped Spencer take out the rest of the food, I got a call.

It was from my mom. I quickly declined it. 30 seconds later, my dad calls. I decline that also. About another 30 seconds later I get another call. Annoyed, I turn around to see who it is. "Blocked" it said. I just stared at it as it buzzed. I declined it and turned back to the girls. Spencer gave me a look while Emily smiled at me.

The rest of the night was peaceful with Emily around. Spencer and I 's fight was on hold for now. I also didn't get anymore calls. I wanted to know how Spencer knew what I did, or does she even know what I did and is Spencer just trying to scare me?

A/N: Hi there! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. My wifi was being weird so it kept me from updating. Thanks for reading!

Kisses -E