Chapter 40

Spencer's P.O.V

Aria, Emily, Hanna and I all ended the school day and went straight to my house. When we got inside, all was quiet. We dropped our backpacks near the coat rack and went to the kitchen.

"Kendall?" I yell. No answer. I yell her name again.

"She isn't here." Aria says.

"She has to be, she texted me earlier saying she would be home all day." I say.

Our phones all beep at the same time. We quickly take out our phones and read the text we got.

Dead girl walks where the dead girl sleeps -A

"What? This doesn't make sense." Hanna says.

"Kendall isn't dead is she?" Aria asks. We look at each other and run to Kendall's room. It was spotless. All her suitcases were neatly in the corner and her room looked empty. We scattered through it, went through drawers, her closet, under her bed.

While I am looking through her drawer, a lightbulb sparks.

"Wait a second." I start.

"What if A meant the dead girl was Alison." I say.

"That is impossible. Alison is alive." Emily said crossing her arms.

"Not everyone know that." I say back to her. Within seconds all of us are outside, going to the DiLarentis house.

"Great! Mrs.D isn't home." Aria said in excitement.

"Then can we stop spying and get in there." Hanna said.

"How are we suppose to get inside? We don't have a key." Aria asks.

Hanna picks up a flower pot and takes the key that was under it. "Yes we do." Hanna smiles. I have been very impressed with her work lately.

We get into the house. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. That soon ended when the girls went rambling in. They went one way. I was about to follow, until I spotted something at the corner of my eye. I stayed back and went to a pile of folders on the coffee table.

I sat on the floor and started to open the files. Inside were pictures of Alison. A lot of pictures of Alison. There were papers about Cece's disappearance, and pictures of Red Coat.

"What is Mrs.D up to?" I whisper to myself. As I am thinking, the girls coming running downstairs from Alison's room. I quickly close the files and stand up to face them.

"Spencer!" They call.

"What?" I say

"Alison wants to meet us. She gave us an address. LETS GO!" Emily says as fast as ever. She grabs my arm and pulls me while the other girls follow.

"Were we really going to see Alison?"