Chapter 27

Spencer's P.O.V

I was leaning foward against the counter waiting for my drug counsler Dean so we can have our hour 'talk'. We barely talked. It was just an hour of only him and I looking down or looking around doing nothing.

This week was hectic. First I get all crazy because I couldn't deal with my life without drugs, then I was sent to rehab for 3 days. I come home and get a drug counsler. He said that I can't have any electronics or hang out with my friends for the time being. The worst part of it all, not having my sister beside me. And no, not Melissa. Melissa is a pretty decent sister and all, but Kendall was like my best friend. She would always have my back and care for me and not hate me.

The door opened and I turned around thinking it was Dean. Though that wasn't who came in.

Kendall came in, rolling a suitcase behind her. She was wearing jean shorts and a purple sweater. She looked absolutely fine. Like nothing has happened to her. Her legs didn't looked bruised, but tan and her face wasn't covered in bruises. You could see only a couple, and that huge cut on the side of her face.

"Spencer." She said and smiled. We ran up to eachother and hugged. It felt like we hugged forever, but it only turned out to be 10 seconds.

"Finally! Your home and your better!" I said. Tears were forming in my eyes. I was so very happy that she looked healthy again.

"And it actually looks like you went to California." I say looking up and down her body.

She smiles and nods." It took a while, but kind of worth it."

I laughed and so did she.

"Holy shit I missed you."I say again, only going back to hug her tighter. That was the time Dean came in.

"Uhhhh..." He started. I let go of Kendall and went towards him.

"Dean, this is Kendall, my sister. Kendall, this is Dean, my drug counsler." I say rolling my eyes.

They shook hands. It became very awkward within a matter if seconds.

"Okay. You know what. I am going to leave you guys to catch up. By the way, hope you enjoyed your trip in California. Spencer, we will talk later." Dean said and left the room.

After he left, Kendall said,"He's weird." I just laughed at her comment and agreed. Kendall went to the kitchen, got a jar of frosting out and some apples and just dipped the apples in the frosting.

"Ew," I say.

Her eyes widen."Your boyfriend taught me this, and it tastes amazing!"

"So how was lviving with Toby? Wait didn't he drop you off?" I asked and then suddenly became enthusiastic.

"Toby is now like a brother to me. So I give you permission to marry him, and yes. He did bring me here and he said 'Hi and that he loves you.'" Kendall giggled a little.

I smiled and then asked her. "What about your Prince Charming?"

She gave me a stare. "I'm seeing him tonight." Her stare turned into a smile.

"Mike and Kendall sittin on a tree, K-I-S-S-" and before I could finish my little saying to her, she took a spoon of frosting and wiped it all over my face. I gasped and took the spoon and jar and wiped frosting all over her face. Then we were in a total frosting war.

We started laughing so hard. She laughed so hard that she fell on the floor and just sat there laughing. I was sooo happy to have my sister back.

A/N Awww! Sister love! I will be updating again soon, but I'm not sure how soon. This is yet another type of filler chapter..

Kisses -E