Chapter 12

*2 Weeks Later*

Kendall's P.O.V

It has been 2 weeks since I have been out of the hospital. Which means that almost a month ago, I got shot on my side by A. Which also means that I haven't seen Alison in a month, or even heard from A which was extremely weird.

I looked into my full length mirror. I lifted up my shirt until I saw the mark the bullet made on my skin. The doctors said that it will slowly fade and leave a very little mark. I heard a knock on my door. Spencer came in and saw that I was looking at the bullet mark.

"I was really scared when I saw you get shot." She said. I put my shirt down and turned to look at her.

"I didn't know what I would do if I lost you. I would probably end up in Radley again." Spencer looked down. I haven't said a word. She just turned and walked out of my room. Shortly after, I went downstairs. I looked around. My parents were in Boston, and I heard Spencer go out before. Looks like I'm home alone. I walk around a little. Thinking what I am going to do about Spencer doing drugs. I want.. No I need her to stop. Just as I was about to sit down. I get a text.

Mike:

Hey Beautiful! I am going to pick you up at 12. Wear something pretty. ~Love M

Where was Mike going to bring me? I looked at the time. It was 10 o'clock. I went upstairs and showered.

When I got out I blow dried and curled my hair. I wore a flowy red orange sundress that was about above the knee. It was sleeveless. I wore white sandals with it. I went downstairs and sat down near the Island counter. Waiting for Mike.

He opened the door. I turned to him and saw he had flowers in his hand. He wore a red shirt with blue strips. He had jeans and sneakers on. His hair was spiked up and he just look so cute!

"For you." He said giving me the flowers. I held them and smelled them. I leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. I went to go put the flowers in water.

"So what's all this for?" I asked while filling a vase with water.

"Well, you have been through a lot of shit lately. And I wanted you to have fun again." He said.

"Mmh. Romantic." I said with a chuckle. After I finished with the flowers I went up to him. He took my hand and brought me to his car. He was driving somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise. Which reminds me." He took out a blindfold. "Put this on" he said with his most charming smile. I took the blindfold. I looks at him suspiciously and then put it on.

About 10 minutes later he stopped. " Be right back. Don't take off the blindfold." He said. I heard him leave the car. 5 minutes later he came and got me out of the car. His hands were on my shoulders and he was guiding me until he stopped. "Take it off." He said. I took off the blindfold to find a beautiful picnic in the park.

"I love it!" I said, I turned to see him. He put his hands on my hips. "I love you,"he said.

"I wanted to say that first." I replied and then we kissed.

We sat down. He made sandwiches and brought some champagne. Once we finished eating, we just laid on the grass looking up at the sky.

"Do you think we are going to be together forever?" He asks.

"I don't know. It all depends on what we do." I say.

He leans up and I just look at him, He takes my hand.

"Well one day this finger isn't going to be empty." He gesture to my ring finger, which meant that one day we are going to get married. "And then your stomach is going to become this big." He continued by putting his hand on my stomach pulling way to far back. I hit him lightly on the arm, He is saying that I am going to be pregnant some day and we are going to start a family.

I sit up. "I like that idea." I say and I kiss him.

It was amazing to find out that he was already thinking of our future. Imagine being together from birth to marriage. I smiled at the thought of it.

"What?" He asked pulling back from the kiss.

"Nothing." I say laying back down on the grass.

A/N: Hey! Sorry this chapter might not be as great because I'm not very good at writing romantic things. I only did it cause I had a request for one. I thought it would be cool to do something different. Keep reading! Kisses -E