Chapter 21

Kendall's P.O.V

"I was the one who sent that A text to you guys earlier. That was why tears were rushing down my face like a waterfall." I said.

The girls were quiet.

I continued, " Well then, I guess that's it."

"No it's not. You forgot one thing." Spencer said. She ran upstairs. I turned to the girls. They had no idea what was going on. Spencer came down the stairs with a box in her hand. She set it down on the counter and opened it. She took out the black jacket.

"Oh my god." Hanna said.

"Why do you have this if you only did a simple text? I didn't get mine until I actually had to go out and do something." Spencer said.

I sat there not knowing what to say. Spencer then went to the pockets. She took out the bullets.

"Was A planning for you to kill us?" She said. I looked down.

"Kendall?" Aria said coming towards me. I got up and went upstairs and slammed my door. I got a text.

Way to keeping a secret. With that stunt you pulled, you're out. And that is never a good thing. -A

I sat on my bed. I didn't cry or sob. I wasn't sad. I was furious. I am ready to end this game once and for all.

Spencer's P.O.V

It's been a week since we found out Kendall was A or at least part of the A team. I was upset that she would do this. Then again, she had no choice too. I walked downstairs to find Kendall eating half a bagel grabbing her backpack to go to school.

"Need a ride?" I ask also grabbing my bag. She nodded.

When we got into the car, it was an awkward ride. She wouldn't talk. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I knew she felt bad about all of this. I felt bad for her. As soon as I parked the car, she sprinted out the door and into the school. I really wanted the old Kendall back.

Hanna's P.O.V

I was talking with Aria and Emily when I saw Kendall walk fast past us.

"Whoa Ken." I say walking towards her. She opened her locker and put her Books in.

"Kendall you have to talk to us sometime. At least before lunch." I say to her.

"Why before lunch?" Emily whispered.

I whispered back to her, "Cause my mouth will be full of food and I won't be able to talk back."

Emily rolled her eyes.

Kendall closed her locker. "You guys should learn how to whisper." She said and walked away.

All three of us went after her. "Kendall!" We called. She turned around annoyed. Then her mouth opened but nothing came out. We stopped and turned around. Mike was there looking at her and Ken was looking back. We looked back at Kendall and she turned away.

"Kendall wait!" Aria called.

"What Aria? I'm going to be late for AP History class."

"Are you okay? I mean you haven't really talked for weeks." Aria said putting her hand on top of Kendall's shoulder.

"Can you guys leave me alone? I'm fine!" Then she ran away from us.

Spencer's P.O.V

I walked into the school only to find Mona flirting with Mike. I roll my eyes in disgust and went up to them.

"Mona? Can we speak for a minute?" I ask somewhat nicely.

"Sure." She said in a bratty tone. We went to the girls bathroom, I locked the door and turned to face her.

"What do you want?" She said with an agitated tone to her voice.

" I just need you to stay away from Kendall. With you and her and the whole A team thing that has been going on, she hasn't been talking to anyone and been avoiding me and the others." I say.

"Not my problem. I haven't spoked to her since that night when I asked her to join," Mona says going to the mirror to fix her makeup.

"What? You're haven't" I asked in a surprise. "Then why is she avoiding everyone?" I whisper to myself.

"Maybe because you guys are acting like bitches and she is afraid of you guys. I mean when she did drugs, and drank, and when you guys almost hurt her when she told you about the A team, you guys got to her. You freaked her out. No wonder she is avoiding you guys. She is afraid." Mona said. She turned to face me.

"Oh don't worry Spencer. She will come back." Mona said sarcastically. She unlocked the door and left.

I hate to say this, but I actually think Mona was right.

Kendall's P.O.V

I have been avoiding the girls since the day I told them about the A team. Especially Spencer. And that is kind of hard considering I live with her. I sat down at my desk and opened to a clean notebook page to write down my notes. Over the loudspeaker I hear:

"May Kendall Hastings please report to the Principals Office?"

The whole class said "ooh" like we were in kindergarten.' So immature' thought to myself. I stood up and walked to the office. The principal greeted me and brought me in, closing the door behind him.

*about 10 minutes later*

For the past ten minutes the principal has been congratulating me on my recent accomplishment of getting my credits done and almost all my required classes done at such a young age. Also the part where my SAT scores were only 80 points away from being perfect.

"Now, it might be a little late, though I think you should graduate earlier then the Senior Class. All teachers think you are ready for college courses." He said.

I tried to process everything he was saying. I knew what he was trying to say but i wasn't sure if I was right.

"So, we would like to give you a full scholarship to University of Pennsylvania. We have discussed it with your parents and they have made it your decision." He smiled.

I was freaking out right now, I wanted to yell at him "Hell yeah I will take the offer!" But I ended up saying, "Yes, I would love to take this offer. Thank you so much." He stood up and so did I.

"Great Kendall. I hope your last couple of months here at Rosewood High will be memorable." I walked out of his door super excited from the news. I haven't been this happy in weeks.

Then I realized what was going to happen. I was going away to college soon. Before Spencer even. Does this mean I finally get to get away from A and all this drama?

A/N: Hi guys, yes. Kendall will be going away which means my story will end soon. The thing is if that I can get over 1,000 reads, I will make a sequel. I think I will end this in Chapter 30 or 35. Anyways enjoy the rest of the story. Sorry this chapter was kind of boring.

Kisses -E