Chapter 11

Spencer's P.O.V

I woke up with my head in Toby's lap. His arm was still around me. I lifted my head up and saw that I was still in the hospital. I get up, trying to not wake Toby. I have messages from Emily, Aria and Hanna saying they had to leave. I looked up and saw Mike wide awake. He had his elbows on his knees, looking down. I decide to walk up to him.

"Hey, you can see Kendall now. You look like you are about to explode." I say with a small smile.

"Thank you." He says. I nod and he walks to her room.

Mike's P.O.V

I walked into Kendall's room. I held my tears back when I saw how miserable she looked. I walked up to her and sat down on the chair next to her bed. I held her hand.

"Kendall, you probably can't hear me. But I just want you to know that I love you. A lot. Just please. Please get better." I say crying. I put my head down and just cry my eyes out. That was when I felt her hand move.

I looked up and saw her head move. She was moving! I let go of her hand and call the doctors down right away.

I turned back and saw her.

"Mike?" She croaked.

"Yeah, it's me. Dont worry. You'll be fine. I promise." I say smiling for the first time. She smiles back. Before I leave she calls me back. I turn to her.

"I love you too." She says. She heard me. Sneaky girl. I smile from ear to ear and run to Spencer.

Kendall's P.O.V

"The last thing I remembered was someone standing in front of me and shot me. Then Spencer and the girls screaming and crying. And I think Emily was the one who called 911." I say to Detective Holbrook.

"Thank you Kendall, and I hope you get better. We will find out who did this to you soon." He said with a smile.

I have been shot more than 24 hours ago. I just woke up and I saw Mike. I heard him talking to me. I just couldn't answer. I eventually did. I told him I loved him. And he loved me back. After Detective Holbrook left and my parents, Spencer came running in with tears running down her face.

"You're okay!" She says. I could see that she wanted to prounce on my and hug me really tight.

"Yep. I'm fine. I'm here for a week longer and then I can come home."

Spencer smiles. Yes, I was still mad at her for what she did, but I was happy she was here the whole time.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short. Next chapter will be longer. I might not have school tomorrow which means I could write more! Since Kendall is awake again, I think I going to go back and keep as only her point of view. Hope you guys are liking the story.

Kisses -E