Chapter 41

Spencer's POV

We were following Noel into an apartment now. He said he was leading us to Ali. I didn't believe him. I mean, he is Noel and I hate his guts. Why would Alison trust him? Out of all people in the world!!!

He opened the door at an apartment. When he opens it, he gets a call and runs inside. We walk inside the apartment only to find Kendall on the white couch.

"Hey guys." She says and smiles.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" I yell. "You could have left a note or something?!"

"Sorry," She said standing up. "But I couldn't. I was reading, and Noel knocked on the door. He told me to get ready cause I was going with him to see Alison."

"You could have texted me!" I say.

"Noel took my phone, like he took yours." She motioned to Noel who was still talking on the phone.

"Wait Kendall! You have a flight tonight!" Aria realizes and so did I.

"I know, Noel is taking me back home."

I suddenly realize that this is the last time I will see Kendall.

Kendall's POV

There was a silence between us. You could only hear Noel talking with someone on the phone.

"Kendall, I will meet you in the car in 5." Noel said tossing me the keys and then going back to whoever he was talking with on the phone. I catch the keys and turn around. I look at Spencer who was about the bawl her eyes out.

"I'm going to miss you guys. A lot." I say. Now I saw that all of them were about to cry. "But I will only be gone for 2 months. Those months will fly by." I continued.

"Yea, but how are we going to survive without you. We accomplished so much with you." Aria said choking up.

I sighed and pulled her in for a hug. Then I gave hug to Emily, who had the worst expression on her face. Then I looked at Hanna.

"You better get me a cute California boy's number." She winked at me and hugged me.

"Of course." I smile. Lastly, I looked at Spencer who looked like she was about to have tears explode from her eyes.

"Do you have to go? I need my sister here. You are the one who kept me steady, who tried to keep me safe." She started.

"Spencer," I say.

"And I need to keep you safe from A and we need to have our crazy food fights and midnight talks." Spencer continued, with tears strolling down her face.

"I need you to stay. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I just don't want you to go." She said finally exploding. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Spencer don't worry." I say trying not to choke up. "You can text, call and face time me whenever you want. Okay? It is only 2 months."

I let go from Spencer's hug.

"Love you sis." I say.

"Love you too." She said back. The girls and I did one giant group hug. Once we let go, I get out of the room.

As I close the door behind me, I see Alison walking towards the room.

"Hey." She says.

"Hi." I say back.

"Thank you." She said, fumbling with her fingers.

"For what?" I ask.

"Everything. For coming here unexpectedly to see and listen to me."