Santa Prisca

"Isla Santa Prisca," Batman begins, back facing the team and looking at the holographic map in front of him. "This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neosteroid, a strength enhancing drug sold under the street name Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones."

"So who's in charge?" Robin asks.

Red Tornado and Batman look at each other before Batman answers. "Work that out between you."

Everyone looks at each other before they head off to the bioship. A few hours later, Santa Prisca is in view.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca," Miss M says. "Drop zone A in 30."

Aqualad and Spook stand up. Aqualad turns his suit to stealth.

"Ready," Aqualad says.

"Putting bioship in camouflage mode."

An opening forms from the bottom of the ship and Spook and Aqualad dive into the sea below. They avoid the naval mines and Spook grabs Aqualad, phasing them through the underwater net. Aqualad looks at Spook a little shocked before he recovers and follows behind her to the beach. Aqualad takes out the machine to take out the sensors, and Spook places it on top of a camera without notice.

Aqualad presses his comm. "Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data is now on a continuous loop. Move in." He looks over at Spook. "A little warning next time would be appreciated. You never said you could phase others."

"Why would I?" Spook scoffs. "Sorry, I couldn't really warn you because we need to remain silent."

"Aqualad, drop B is go," Miss M's voice comes over the comm.

"Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP."

"Roger that," Robin says.

"Warning, I'm picking you up," Spook says, lifting up Aqualad, turning invisible, and flying up the side of a cliff.

"Did you hear that?" Superboy and Phantom ask, voices coming through everyone's comm.

"Uh, no," KF admits. "Wait. Is this a super hearing thing?"

"Ghosts have super hearing," Phantom admits.

"You do have great ears," Miss M sighs.

"Ok, Rob, now what?" KF asks. "Man, I hate it when he does that."

"Does what?" Spook asks. "That disappearing thing? He probably just vanished into the jungle to blend in."

"Superboy, Kid, switch to infrared. See if you're being tracked," Aqualad says.

"Got a squad of armed bozos incoming," KF says.

"Two squads," Superboy corrects. "But they'll meet each other before they find us."

Gun shots begin to go off.

"No super hearing required now," KF says.

"Swing wide, steer clear," Aqualad commands.

"Y-yeah, as soon as I find Rob," KF says. Slipping and grunts can be heard a second later. "So much for the stealthy..." The gunshots become louder as KF shouts. "Whoa! Whoa."

"Hyah! What is wrong with you guys? Remember covert? Why didn't you follow my lead, vanish into the jungle?" Robin fusses.

"That's what you were doing? Way to fill us in," KF huffs.