Where'd All the Adults Go?

Megan, Conner, Spook, and Phantom went on a shopping trip before school for Batman as he was creating something top secret. They arrive back at the cave to be greeted by Batman, Kaldur, Red Tornado, Wally, and Zatara. Megan lands the bioship and they begin unloading all the boxes.

"Did you get everything?" Batman asks.

"Everything on your list, Batman," Megan says, telekinetically floating two boxes out of the bioship. "Plus groceries." She places them down once outside.

"Cookie fixins?" Wally asks, speeding up to a box.

"Snickerdoodles!" Megan cheers.

"Babe, you rock my world," Wally smirks.

"I wish I could still be alive to taste food," Greta whispers, remaining invisible to hide from Batman and the other Justice League members.

She's remained hidden for a few days now even from Wally, Robin, and Kaldur. Spook and Phantom give her a harsh glare, insinuating to get out before someone hears as Artemis and Zatanna enter the hangar from the elevator. She gives a silent yip as she disappears to another place in the cave. Spook and Phantom return to deal with their cargo they unloaded. A sudden crash is heard and they all turn to the source to see one of the food boxes crashed to the floor. The three adults gone.

"Dad!" Zatanna shouts.

"W-where'd they go?!" Greta shouts, appearing in thin air.

"Who are you and what did you do to Batman, Red Tornado, and Zatara!" Wally shouts at the new ghost girl, lunging at her and phasing right through her. He turns back confused.

"Wally, it's okay!" Spook confesses. "She's a ghost, like us."

"And you did not care to tell the rest of us?" Kaldur asks.

"Actually, most of us knew," Artemis says.

"It was just Robin, Wally, and you," Zatanna says.

"Sorry," Spook and Phantom apologize.

"We will talk of this later," Kaldur says. "Right now we must take care of the situation at hand."

"Agreed," Robin says, entering through the elevator.

"Robin and Zatanna stay here and handle the situation from the mission room. Everyone else, head out. Get your comms and go," Kaldur says, taking command. "I will try to find a way to Atlantis to help them."

Everyone heads out the cave to Happy Harbor to help anyone that needs help. Everyone eventually agreeing to gather the children at Happy Harbor High School in the gym. The comms buzz back and forth, keeping the team updated with each other.

"We've set a refugee center at the high school gym. Any luck with–" Wally asks but is cut off.

"No! Can't reach the Batcave, the Hall of Justice, or the Watch Tower, or any adult hero, even Red Arrow," Robin huffs.

"Guess we're on our own. Kid Flash, out."

Spook and Phantom are in their hero outfits entertaining the kids with their powers.

"Again! Again!" they squeal, wanting to be flown through the air again.

"Maybe later," Spook says, spotting Wally and Megan enter the gym, heading up to Artemis who's entertaining the kids by messing up songs. They leave the kids and head over to them.

"Did you call home?" Artemis asks.

"No answer," Wally says sadly.

"You could zeta over there," Artemis says.