Siblings

The time in Qurac, meeting the Logans, seeing Bald Megan, having Thanksgiving, and Robin's birthday have passed. It's a Sunday morning, and the inhabitants of the cave are eating breakfast.

"I think after breakfast, we should get a little more training in you, Greta," Spook concludes.

"I think that's a good idea," Greta says, floating above everyone's heads and playing on an Nintendo.

"You have improved well," Zatanna says.

"Do you think I'm ready for an actual mission?" Greta asks, eyeing her two mentors.

"No," the twins flatline.

"Aww! Why not?!"

"Because you're not ready," they reply.

"How?"

"You still need to be able to control your ectobeams," Phantom says.

"Force field too," Spook adds.

"Better stealth skills," Conner asks. "For a ghost, you sure are loud."

"But you have super hearing!" Greta huffs.

"Ghosts aren't supposed to make any sounds," Spook says.

Greta huffs. The twins finish their cereal and telekinetically place the bowls in the sink, washing them out.

"Alright, let's go train you up," Phantom says.

Megan, Zatanna, and Conner finish and follow behind them towards the mission room. The white floor appears beneath them as they activate the training floor. The twins converse before they turn to the waiting ghost to train.

"Alright, we're going to start you off by hitting targets," Spook says, shooting four purple disc-like ectoenergy and telekinetically holding them in place.

Greta fires up her green ectoblasts with a look of determination across her features. She blasts off four shots, missing every single disc. "This is impossible!"

"If you try harder, you might hit the discs," Phantom says.

"You guys are some harsh mentors," Zatanna comments.

"You should've seen when Spook trained me," Phantom chuckles. "It was like living in Hell."

"I wasn't that bad," Spook scoffs.

"Eh," Greta shrugs.

"Hey!" Spook huffs and sighs. "You don't have any right until you can hit your targets."

Greta huffs and returns to shooting targets. Phantom adds in eight more discs. "Could I actually practice against someone?"

"Not until you can aim correctly and hit every target without fail," Phantom replies. "Don't want any casualties."

Greta groans and begins to take her frustration out on the discs, still missing almost everyone of them.

After a few hours, the ghosts stop their training to go eat lunch. Kaldur and Wally arrive sometime later.

"What have you been up to?" Wally asks everyone.

"Training Greta with her powers," Spook says.

After some time of hanging out, it begins to get late and a few visitors arrive. Red Arrow and Green Arrow.

They all gather in the mission room. Megan, Conner, and the ghost twins immediately give a disapproving look toward Roy. He's accused all of them of possibly being the mole on the team.

"Roy has finally decided to join the team," GA says.

"Recognized: Artemis, B09."

"Artemis! Just in time. Look who's agreed to join the Team," Green Arrow says.