2.) Extra: Beast Boy

A few months have gone by and Conner and Vanessa decided to go visit his older brother, Match, a month back to discover that he was taken. The security cameras were cut and nobody remembers anything about what happened, but it was obvious that there was a break in as many things were broken and destroyed. Conner hasn't told anyone about Match, but he and Vanessa are secretly searching for him.

Today the team gets an alert, and everyone who is at the cave reports to the mission room. Robin, Vanessa, Raimundo, Megan, Conner, and Wally enter to see Batman on a screen across the room.

"What is it, Batman?" Robin asks.

"The assassination attempt on Harjavti was a cover for Queen Bee's true goal," Batman exhales. "Her real goal was to murder Marie Logan."

Megan gasps, bringing her hands to her mouth to hold back a sob. "No..."

"She succeeded into convincing Marie to drive off a cliff," Batman continues. "As a few of you know, she has a son named Garfield Logan. He has no other family, so he will be coming here. After the transfer of M'gann's blood and the shock from losing his mother, he has undergone a change in appearance and will be joining the team to learn how to control his new abilities."

Rai moves over to hold Megan, rubbing her back and hoping to comfort her some.

"We are going to retrieve him?" Robin asks sullenly.

"Yes, I'd like a small team to go," Batman answers. "Phantom, Spook, no initiation this time."

"Didn't even think about it," Vanessa replies, transforming. "He just lost his mother."

"Batman out." The screen shuts off and the area gets somewhat darker.

"I-I'm going," Megan sobs out.

Rai turns ghost. "As will I," he says.

"I'll stay at the cave," Robin says.

"You two can go with them," Wally says. "I'll stay as well."

"Then it's decided," Spook says. "Let's head out."

The four leave to the hangar.

"Poor kid," Wally sighs. "Rob, you're going to help him through it, right?"

"I'll try to the best of my ability."

The two couples board the bioship, Spook getting in the driver's seat, knowing Megan won't.

"C-coordinates e-entered," Megan sobs. "She should take you r-right to the house..."

Many hours pass before they arrive at an animal sanctuary, Spook slowly gets the ship lowered to the ground, landing with ease.

"What's going to happen to this sanctuary?" Phantom asks.

"I guess we'll find out," Conner says.

They exit the bioship and head up to the house, knocking once they get to the door. A police officer answers the door, nodding for them to come inside.

"The boy's packing up the last of his things," he says. "You must be the team Batman sent?"

"That would be us," Spook speaks up. "I'm Spook. This is Phantom, Miss Martian, and Superboy."

"I'm Officer Jonah," the officer says.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Spook replies, shaking his hand.

Conner and Phantom begin taking the packed boxes and suitcases to the bioship. The creaking of a door is picked up by Spook's ears and Garfield comes walking out with a suitcase, eyes locked to the floor. He appears from around the corner, making Megan gasp at his new appearance. Dark green fur coats his entire body, the places that show skin are green as well but a brighter shade than the fur complete with a monkey tail.