Team Bonding

Wally's birthday and the team up with the league was a week ago. Today is Saturday and the team is trying to figure out what to do since there's nothing going on at the moment.

"I know, how about we go see a movie?" Spook suggests. "I heard a new princess movie came out not too long ago. Everyone has to go see a new Disney princess movie. It's sorta law."

"That sounds like fun!" Megan cheers. "I'm in!"

"Tangled?" Robin asks, searching up the movie on his watch. "Uh, sure, why not? It seems to has a lot of good reviews."

"I'm not a princess type girl," Artemis says.

"It supposedly isn't all that girly," Phantom says.

"I'll go as long as Robbie is buying," Wally quirks.

Robin rolls his eyes in response. "I'm only buying the twins, M'gann, Zatanna, and Conner's tickets. The rest of you should have your own money."

"You don't have to pay for us," Spook says. "We can just phase in."

"We used to do that all the time," Phantom adds.

"Isn't that kinda against the law?" Megan asks.

"We are heroes, we do not do such things," Kaldur says.

"Maybe not you," Spook says. "But when you're dead, it doesn't really matter. We don't really count as people, so the law doesn't really affect us."

"Does that mean I can come too?" Greta asks.

"Sure," Phantom says.

Kaldur sighs. "I will not agree to this."

"That's fine, but we're still doing it," Spook quirks. "So, let's go, shall we?"

"There's a zeta tube close to the theater in Happy Harbor," Phantom says.

Spook floats up and heads towards the zeta tubes. "What are you waiting on? Let's go."

"We should check the showing times," Robin says, searching. "Looks like there's a showing in 10 minutes."

"Plenty of time to get snacks," Spook says.

"Maybe for you," Wally scoffs. "High metabolism here."

"Well, while you do that," Spook says. "Greta, Phantom, and I will pick out our seats."

"Get us some popcorn! See ya!" Phantom says. The three ghosts disappear in the zeta tube to arrive out a police box. The twins become human and put in their contacts.

"Become invisible," Spook commands, turning invisible, grabbing one of their arms, and walking to the movie theater.

They head over to the worker that directs people which theater to go to.

"Tangled, theater 10 to the left," the man says, ripping the ticket in half, putting half of it in the ticket dispenser, and handing the other half back to the person. "Hope you enjoy it."

Spook bumps Phantom and Greta then follows the directions the man said. They turn visible once they are out of view from others and from cameras. They head into the theater to find that the place is packed and there's only a few places where they could sit but not altogether.

"I guess we won't all be together then," Phantom sighs.

"I guess we'll decide where to sit when everyone gets here," Greta says.

They wait for a few minutes. "If they don't hurry up, we won't have anywhere to sit," Spook huffs.

"We're here, Bay Watch had to sell out the whole snack stand," Artemis says, walking up with everyone in tow. She hands a bag of popcorn to Spook and Phantom which they return with a quick thanks.