Halloween Dance

Three weeks have past since the training simulation issue and the twins new powers. Two weeks have past since everyone admitted to what they were feeling about the training simulation. After that this week has only been about Halloween.

All week the only thing Happy Harbor High School has talked about is the Halloween dance. Conner had asked Spook and Phantom asked Megan to be their dates. They invited the rest of the team, but Kaldur and Robin were unable to go. Artemis, Wally, and Zatanna agreed to go.

"I swear if any of you dressed as ghosts," Spook says, walking into the mission room with a blonde wig. Along with her is her brother in a pink wig. "I'm going to kill you."

Megan laughs. "Not me. I can't say for Artemis or Zatanna though."

"How's the wrapping coming, Conner?" Spook asks, coming to his side.

"Complicated," he answers.

"Let me help you with that," Spook says, grabbing the bandages and wrapping them around him. He gives her a grateful smile.

Suddenly Wally howls, as he's dressed up like a werewolf. "Really? You're not going to join in at all?" Wally asks the sleeping Wolf. "What kind of wolf are you?"

"Wally, stop torturing him," Conner huffs.

Spook finishes wrapping up Conner's head. "There, you're perfect. I mean you look perfect. I mean your head's wrapped perfectly in bandages. That sounds weird." She awkwardly laughs.

He chuckles. "What are you gonna be?" Conner asks her. "Don't tell me you're gonna be a blonde ghost."

Spook laughs. "No." She shapeshifts into a blue skirt with a matching top.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Conner asks.

"Whoa, babe, you can make me your celestial spirit any day," Wally comments, speeding up beside her.

"I see you're a Fairy Tail fan," Spook grins.

"That I am, Lucy. Man, I must be a celestial spirit because you've got the key to my heart."

"You finished?" Phantom scoffs.

"Are you a celestial wizard because you have stolen the stars and put them in your eyes," Wally says, turning to Phantom. "Now I'm done."

"I'm missing something," Conner says.

"I'm a character from a show called Fairy Tail named Lucy who's a celestial spirit mage," Spook explains. "And my fratello is going as Natsu, the fire dragon slayer."

Phantom transforms into Natsu's clothing at that very moment with a grin and fire dancing along his fingertips, spelling 'come on.' "I'm all fired up!"

"Wow, you look just like him!" Wally comments, looking from Spook to Phantom. "But aren't they a couple?"

"Everyone wishes they would be," Spook replies.

"Still kinda weird," Wally admits.

"It's not like we could be the Hitachiin twins," Spook says. "I'm not a guy I'm a girl."

"That didn't stop Haruhi," Wally retorts with a smile.

"True. So, you don't have any fire dragon slayer pickup lines?" Spook asks.

"I do, if it were a girl dressed as Natsu," Wally comments.

"Then give me one," Phantom says. "I'd love to hear it."