4.) Initiation: Aquagirl and Tempest

When I say Spook/Phantom, I'm talking about their ghost duplicate selves. When I say, Vanessa/Rai, I mean their human selves acting as ghosts. Makes sense later.

It's summer, and Rocket is on vacation. Zatanna is a camp counselor for some summer camp. At the moment, the remaining team members are doing their own things in the living room. Megan is in the kitchen, making something. Conner, Wally, Artemis, Mary, and Freddy are watching tv. Robin is doing something on his watch. Finally, the ghosts along with BB are playing with their Nintendos, the ghosts floating above everyone on the couch. Kaldur walks into the room with an excited look upon his face. Megan enters with a tray of cookies.

"My friends, I come with exciting news," Kaldur says, walking into the room.

"I love exciting news!" Megan squeals, gaining everyone's attention. She places the cookies on the counter nearby, Wally immediately speeds over to it.

"What's going on?" Spook asks.

"My two best friends, Garth and Tula, have decided to join the team," Kaldur smiles.

"Do I hear an initiation?" Gar asks.

The ghosts smile.

"But, my friends have already met Spook and Phantom," Kaldur inquires.

"Tula and Garth have met Spook and Phantom, but they haven't met Vanessa, Greta, and Raimundo," Spook smiles.

"They also don't know that we're ghosts," Phantom adds.

"Whfat harre you hetting at?" Wally asks, mouth stuffed with cookies.

Spook smirks as her and her brother create a duplicate of themselves, transforming their originals selves to their human side while leaving their duplicate as a ghost.

"Whoa! You can duplicate?!" Gar shouts excitedly. He runs up to look at the four.

"And we can talk and act and use our powers as we normally would," Vanessa and Spook speak through both bodies.

"Or we can just talk in one," Rai says.

"Can you say two different things at once?" Robin asks.

"Working on that one still," Vanessa says.

"Can you duplicate?" BB asks Greta.

"Duplicating is a very hard skill to master..." Greta sighs.

The four twins laugh. "Yeah, she can only gain another head."

"Hey!" Greta huffs.

"Recognized: Aquagirl, B14. Tempest, B13."

"I'm assuming that's them," Artemis says.

Kaldur nods. Vanessa and Rai disappear along with Greta as Spook and Phantom head to the mission room with the rest of the group.

"Garth! Tula!" Kaldur greets.

"Kaldur," Tula says, moving over to give him a quick hug.

Megan moves up to them. "I'm glad you've decided to join the team," Megan cheers, holding Tula's hands in hers. "I'm so excited that we have another girl! We need to even out with all these boys."

Tula lets out a small laugh. "I'm glad I'm in the surface world. It's so different here. Ah, Superboy, Phantom, and Spook!"

"You can call me Conner."

"Hey, Tula, it's nice to see you again," Spook says. "You as well, Garth. I like the hero names."

"Thanks," Tula says.