Amazo

Right now, the team is in the mission room. Kaldur and Wally are playing holographic air hockey. Wally makes a goal, much to Kaldur's surprise, and takes a bite of his banana.

"Recognized: Superboy, B04."

From the tunnel appears Superboy.

"Hi, Superboy," Megan greets. "How was Metropolis?"

He walks right through the middle of them without a word and a frown on his face, the hologram dispersing.

A voice is cleared behind them. "Ready for training, everyone?"

They turn around to look at the new arrivals.

"Black Canary! Uncle J'onn!" Megan squeals and rushes over to give him a hug.

"M'gann, I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd see how you were adjusting," Martian Manhunter says.

"A few bumps, but I'm learning."

"That's all I can ask."

Superboy turns around to leave, and Spook catches on to his glum behavior.

"Stick around. Class is in session," Black Canary says, moving to the center of the large platform. A white light forms underneath her, and it spreads across the platform. "I consider it an honor to be your teacher. I'll throw a lot at you. Everything I've learned from my own mentors-" She grimaces in pain. "-and my own bruises."

"What happened?" Megan asks concerned.

"The job," she replies. "Now, combat is about controlling conflict, putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting. I'll need a sparring partner."

KF's hand immediately shoots up. "Right here. Yeah!" He walks up to her and finishes his banana. "After this-- Swish-- I'll show you my moves." Black Canary smirks in response and immediately makes him fall on his back. "Aah! Uh! Ohh... Hurts so good..."

"Good block," she praises. "But did anyone see what he did wrong?"

"Ooh, ooh," Robin says cheerfully and raises his hand. "He hit on teacher and got served?"

Spook and Phantom burst out laughing.

"Dude!" KF shouts.

"He allowed me to dictate the terms of–"

"Oh, please," Superboy scoffs, interrupting BC. "With my powers, the battle's always on my terms. I'm a living weapon, and this is a waste of my time."

"Prove it."

Superboy and Black Canary head against each other, KF backs away, and Superboy easily gets thrown to the floor. Robin and Phantom begin to giggle.

"You're angry. Good, but don't react. Channel that anger into–"

Superboy gets back up and leaps toward her, but she quickly has him back on the floor in no time. Robin and Phantom continue to giggle.

"That's it," Superboy fusses. "I'm done."

"Training is mandatory."

A beep resounds through the area and a holographic screen appears in the room.

"Batman to the cave." Batman's face appears on the screen. "Five hours ago, a new menace attacked Green Arrow and Black Canary. The attacker was capable of studying, then duplicating the powers and abilities of its opponents. Arrow called in reinforcements, which nearly proved disastrous as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant."

"Whoa," KF says. "One guy with the powers of the entire League?"

"In the end, it took 8 leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the android," Batman continues.