3.) Initiation: Lieutenant and Sergeant Marvel

"Team, gather in the mission room," Robin's voice comes through the cave's speakers.

The twins immediately teleport to his side. BB comes in next in cheetah form, turning to normal once there. Batman is on one of the pulled up screens.

"What's up?" Beast Boy asks.

"I'll announce everything once the others arrive," Batman sighs from the computer screen, obviously annoyed at something.

Greta teleports into the room. Wally skids to a stop from running. Slowly all the others show up.

"So, what is it you needed me to call everyone for?" Robin asks.

"You're gaining two new team members," Batman sighs. "Captain Marvel shared his powers with his two best friends and now they have powers exactly like him. The only reason they are joining you is because they are still children when they call upon their powers, unlike Captain Marvel. The two will be there soon without Captain Marvel as he is out on a mission."

"Yes!" Spook cheers. "Initiation time!"

"I've been raring to go!" Greta swells, punching her palm.

"They're already in the system, Robin," Batman says. "Don't go overboard."

The three ghosts salute before Batman's face disappears off the screen.

"Recognized: Lieutenant Marvel, B17. Sergeant Marvel, B18."

The three ghosts become invisible before the two materialize and fly up above everyone. Out from the zeta-tubes is a boy and a girl. Both dressed in their suits. The girl is wearing a feminine form of Captain Marvel's suit and the boy is wearing a blue version of CM's suit.

"Wow, you guys are the famous team we've heard so much about!" the girl squeaks. "Hi, I'm Mary Bromfield!"

"I'm Freddy Freeman," the boy says. "I'm Lieutenant Marvel."

"I'm Sergeant Marvel," Mary says.

"Wally aka Kid Flash."

"Robin."

"Aqualad, but my real name is Kaldur'ahm though my friends call me Kaldur. I'm the leader of this team."

"Artemis."

"Zatanna."

"Raquel aka Rocket."

"Conner or Superboy. This is my pet, Wolf."

"Miss Martian. My real name is M'gann M'orzz, but my human name is Megan Morse."

"Beast Boy or BB. Real name's Garfield."

Spook nudges the two other ghosts, telling them she's going to make her appearance. She floats down to just above the team's heads but still behind them. She makes herself visible for a few seconds as she moves behind them then disappears.

"Whoa! D-did you see that?!" Mary shrieks, hiding behind Freddy.

"See what?" BB asks.

"T-there was a girl with white h-hair that just flew behind you guys above your heads..." Freddy stutters.

"Really?" Conner asks. "I didn't hear anything."

"Supey here should know, he has super hearing. Being Supes son and all," Wally says.

"But we both saw the girl!" Mary claims.

"Then you're both delusional?" Artemis suggests with a not really sorry hand gesture.

Phantom decides it's his turn to make an appearance and floats along the floor behind the team.

"Turn around!" Mary shouts. "There's another one! A b-boy this time!"