Plants Everywhere

The undercover mission at the prison, the cave getting attacked by a fire and water android, Red Tornado's betrayal, and the mole on the team controversy, and the situation with The Brain has passed.

Right now, Robin and Kaldur are practice battling. Spook and Superboy are standing nearby with Wolf, the newest member of the team, commenting on their fighting styles. Phantom and Megan walk in as the training session ends.

"You know they're a couple, right?" Robin whispers to Kaldur, walking toward Spook and Superboy.

"Wait, what?" Spook whisper shouts.

"You didn't know?" Conner asks.

"He never mentioned anything," Spook says. "I'm sure he would've said something if he was dating her. He's told me he likes her but never said anything about dating."

"Maybe they are not yet dating," Kaldur says.

Artemis and Wally come in from another hallway.

"Do we tell them?" Robin asks.

"It is not our place," Kaldur says.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" Wally asks, pointing at Captain Marvel. "And why's he eating my snacks?"

The twins give a shrug in response.

"Recognized: Batman, 02."

"Computer, national news," Batman says, before he's completely there.

A screen appears in the room.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight," the news lady reports.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asks.

"No. The League will soon have the situation under control. That's not why I'm here. According to your Intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' blockbuster formula to Kobra," Batman says.

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom," Wally says.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army," Robin says.

"And upgrade Wolf," Superboy adds, scratching under Wolf's chin.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at the penitentiary," Megan says.

"Batman, is it possible that plant thing's on Kobra venom, too?" Artemis asks.

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis. Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra venom variant," Batman answers.

"These cannot be coincidences, unrelated criminals are cooperating with one another worldwide," Kaldur says.

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of secret society of super villains. The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning," Batman says.

"You got that right," Robin says, typing on his holographic keyboard. "Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham city, Paris, Star City, Taipei–"

The screens suddenly turn to static.

"Dude," Wally huffs.

"It's not me. Someone's cutting in the satellite signal. All satellite signals," Robin complains.

Joker appears on the screen and he knocks on the glass. "Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt your regularly scheduled mayhem to bring you this important announcement from the Injustice League," Joker says, laughing and turning the camera to other villains. The villains include Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Atomic Skull, Black Adam, Ultra-Humanite, and Wotan.