The Daring Dangers

Robin calls the twins, Artemis, Megan, and Conner to the mission room for an uncover mission. He gets right to the point, bringing up a holomap in front of him.

"Advanced weapons tech have been stolen at manufacturing plants throughout Europe. And each theft coincides with tour stops made by the Haly Circus. Batman is sending us undercover to catch the thieves," Robin says, pointing to the three locations on the map highlighted in red.

"This clown car have room for one more?" Roy asks, walking up to Robin midway through Robin's speech.

"Seven? Seems a little like overkill," Spook admits.

"Yeah. Uh, we've got this covered," Robin says.

"You've got the mission covered," Roy whispers, but still the twins and Conner are able to hear with their super hearing. "But who's covering the five potential mole suspects you're bringing along?"

That brings them to their current situation.

"Damen and Herren, Madams and Monsieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen." The speaker appears in a puff of smoke, all lights on him. "Welcome to the Haly International Travelling Circus!" Jack Haly, the ringmaster introduces. "Where the world in the center ring is your oyster and these are our latest pearls! The Daring Dangers!" The light shines up to Robin. "Dan Danger!" Robin as he swings across the trapeze. "Dawn Danger!" Miss Martian as she heads toward him, going passed him and grabbing onto his last pole as he grabs hers. "Diane Danger!" Artemis as she aims an arrow. "Dane Danger!" Red Arrow as he aims his arrow. "Destiny Danger!" Spook and she takes a deep breath for a ice beam. "Diego Danger!" Phantom as he takes a deep breath for a flamethrower. "And Dean Danger!" Superboy as he's tossing around barrels like they weigh nothing. They all shoot as Robin and Miss M go through the barrels that Superboy tossed up. The crowd cheers loudly. "You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks, and all of it, without a net!"

Robin goes to grab Miss M's hand, but misses and begins to fall. The crowd gasps in fear and then begins screaming.

'Robin!' Miss Martian shouts.

'Don't blow our cover!' Robin shouts, noticing Spook about to take action.

'But saving your life's okay?" Superboy questions, throwing a barrel upwards so he can maneuver straight back to the martian's waiting hands.

His hands miss but Miss Martian uses her powers to pull him into her grasp. The crowd oohs and ahs again.

'What did I just say?' Robin huffs.

'The crowd couldn't see me use telekinesis from below. Besides, I've been using it all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat you are,' Megan says.

'Yeah, neither am I right now. I think I caught that 24-hour bug that's been going around the circus. But the show must go on.'

'Glad we can't get human diseases,' Phantom mutters.

'True that!' Spook replies.

They continue their performance until they finish. They all begin waving to the crowd once they all gather in one place.

"Put your hands together for The Daring Dangers!"

Cheers and applause go wild around the stadium.

'Didn't think you'd make it through,' Megan's voice comes through everyone's mind but the speech was for Robin.

'Neither did I,' Robin winces. 'Help me backstage...'

They all leave as the next performance comes out. They all head to a corner to chat.