5.) Extra: Clark's Work and Meeting the Kents

Superman has finally agreed to become Conner's official dad. All the legal documents are now under his name. Clark gave Conner the option of living in Metropolis with him, but Conner refused as he liked living at the cave with Vanessa. Today, Clark is going to take Conner to his job to have Conner see him outside of the Superman persona.

"Do I honestly have to wear this?" Conner asks, looking at the tux spread out on his bed.

"Mmmhmm," Vanessa nods. "I bet you'll look real sexy."

"You think?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I know," she smirks, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Tell me when you've changed. I'll be in my room." She phases through to her room.

Conner smiles as he watches her go before frowning at the suit on his bed. "I'll wear it, but I'm still wearing my gloves..." After a few minutes, he has the suit on but has no idea how to put on the tie. "Nessa?"

She phases her head through the wall with her eyes closed. "You finished?"

"Yeah, I just don't know what to do with this," Conner answers, holding up the tie.

Vanessa opens her eyes and chuckles. "Here, let me do it." She takes the tie from him, floats up into the air some to wrap it around his neck as he's too tall for her, and perfectly ties it. "There. Hellooo, sexy." She drapes her hands around his neck.

He chuckles, wrapping his hands around her waist. "I feel like a dork."

"Well, you don't look like one," she smiles, levitating the glasses over to him. "At least not yet." She puts the glasses on him and giggles. "Now you look sorta dorky."

He rolls his eyes. "Thanks."

"Recognized: Superman, 01."

"Looks like it's time to go," Vanessa says, placing her feet on the floor.

The two exit the room and head to the zeta-tubes in the mission room.

"Conner, you look well," Clark praises.

"Wow, you two look identical!" Vanessa squeals, looking between the two of them.

"Ka—dad, could Vanessa come too?" Conner asks.

"I don't see why not."

"Wait, really? You want me to go?" Vanessa asks.

"Of course," Conner says, giving her a small smile.

"Yay! Okay! Hold on, let me go get dressed," Vanessa disappears in a second and returns a few minutes later. "Dressed to impress."

"Well, you certainly impressed me," Conner admits, intertwining his hand with hers

"Well, you certainly impressed me," Conner admits, intertwining his hand with hers. "You look great."

"Thanks, so shall we go?" Vanessa asks. "Don't wanna be late to your job."