Snow, Initiation, and Nightmares!

Today school was cancelled for the whole team because of snow. Everyone is gathered in the living room, snuggled in warm blankets. The twins and Greta float above everyone, playing on their Nintendos while everyone else is watching tv and Wolf is cuddled on the floor.

"Since I've been to Earth I've seen snow but I've never played in it like humans usually do," Megan admits, watching the kids from the tv playing in the snow.

"Neither have I," Conner confesses.

The twins gasp, closing their games. "That's right!"

"Snow day!" Wally cheers, zooming up. "Come on!"

Robin snickers and leaves the room, coming back with sleds. "Anyone up for extreme sledding down the mountain?"

"Oo! Oo!" the twins cheer. "We do!"

Everyone moves to get on their winter weather clothes before heading outside. Phantom takes one of the sleds along with Robin and Spook and they head up to the viewing spot Spook goes to watch the sunset.

"You losers ready?" Spook asks, readying her sled.

"Later!" Robin shouts, jumping off the cliff and sledding down.

"It's on!" the twins shout and go after him.

They dodge all the debris as they slide to a stop in front of the others.

"That. Was... Awesome!" Robin cheers. "Let's do it again!"

Phantom takes Robin back up to the top and the two of them continuously ride up and down, Phantom making sure to check on Robin just in case. Wally rolls up a large amount of snow, waiting for Robin to return to dump it on his head. He does just that once Robin stops and then speeds off with Robin chasing him. Spook grins, forming a snowball into her hands and whipping it to smack into Conner's face. Conner growls whipping around to believe Wally did it.

"Dude!" Wally shouts, backing away from the giant ball Conner's created. "It wasn't me!"

"Get him, SB!" Robin cheers on.

Spook cackles, splatting another snowball against Wally's face then Conner's back. Both turn to her then attack her with snowballs, resulting in her to either put a shield up or phase through them and causing everyone else to get pegged by snowballs. That caused an all out war between everyone. Conner, Wally, Phantom, Greta, and Zatanna vs Robin, Spook, Artemis, Megan, and Kaldur.

After Team Spook supposedly won, Wally and Robin decided to make the biggest snowman or at least try. Greta, Zatanna, and Kaldur join them. Megan admits she's always wanted to build a snowman but didn't understand how, so Phantom goes to help her.

"Don't you wanna build one?" Spook asks Conner.

"Don't know how."

Spook chuckles. "Of course. It's easy." She forms a ball of snow in her hands. "You start by bunching together some snow to make a snowball." Spook kneels on the ground, placing her snowball on the fresh snow and begins to roll it. "Then you roll it around and the snow should connect to each other and grow bigger. How about you make the base? It's bigger than the other two pieces."

"Yeah... Okay." Conner kneels on the ground and begins.

"Try to make it perfectly circular," Spook adds, seeing Wolf decide to try and join. Spook stops what she's doing and makes a ball, giving it to Wolf to roll. He seemingly smiles and begins to nose the snowball to make it bigger.

Eventually, they all finish their snowmans. Robin looked up the size of the largest snowman in the world was, saying that it was 122 feet and 1 inch tall. They decided to make it 200 feet tall, taking up all the snow in a 2,000-foot radius. Superboy cut down three trees for the arms and one for the nose. Wally got giant car tires for the buttons, mouth, and eyes. Megan levitated everything up with some help from the twins. This collected the attention from outsiders, causing Greta to leave, the twins to not float, and Megan to look human.