The Call

((So many people are excited for this sequel! I can't stop smiling! Thank you guys so much!))

"I don't know."

Mark sighs for what feels like the hundredth time. He still sat in the interrogation room and it felt as though hours had past. Thankfully, after much arguing, the man had uncuffed him, though his wrists remained reddened where the metal had rubbed against his skin. He had agreed to help them find Jack, but didn't know how much help he'd be.

"You have to know somewhere he might go."

The British man interrogates running a hand through his brown hair, at first his hair was combed neatly, but by now it was a disheveled mess.

"Listen he just recently started telling me about his past, and he hid something this big from me so he clearly didn't tell me much. I have no idea where he might be. Can I go now?"

Mark mutters, finally releasing a growl that had been working its way up his throat. Of course the man had tried to be polite and cooperate but this man didn't know how to listen it seemed.

"Do you know of any family he might go to?"

The man asks clearly becoming annoyed with the whole situation. Mark runs a hand through his dyed red hair, messing the strands up with a sigh.

"His parents passed long ago, but I don't know about any siblings. He's just always seemed like a loner."

Mark responds, before narrowing his brown eyes at the man.

"Why are you deciding to look for him now? These robberies happened at least four years ago, why now?"

Mark rumbles, he was clearly done answering questions and planned to start asking his own, much to the annoyance of the brown haired man across from him.

"Listen that's not important, what's important is that we catch him."

The man mutters. Mark watches him, silently urging him to explain, but when he doesn't Mark gives up, simply slouching back in his seat boredly.

"If you say so...."

Mark mumbles, obviously just wanting to go home.

"Listen can I just go? I've told you everything I know, and I'm clearly not much help."

Mark bargains forcing back another sigh. The brown haired man in front of him thinks for a few seconds, examining the red haired man in front of him as though he thought he knew more, but had no way of getting the information.

"Fine.... But call me if you hear anything from him or if you recall any more information."

The man mutters in his British accent, pulling a small business card from his pocket and handing it to Mark. Mark's brown eyes scan the card, it read his name and contact information. Thinking back on it now, Mark found it strange he didn't know the man's name until now.

"Thanks, Mr. Liguori."

Mark mumbles, reading the name off of the card. The brown haired man smiles slightly.

"Just call me PJ."

He replies in a friendly tone almost making Mark cringe. He was not one to make friends, especially with someone who was hunting down his lover and forcing him to help.

"Right... PJ. Nice to meet you."

Mark mutters under his breath stuffing the card into his own pocket and standing up, walking out of the room without another word. He keeps his head down as he walks by a few officers and soon walks outside, the slightly chilly air hitting his face calmingly.