Disguised

"How the hell did he escape, i assigned three fucking officers to him!"

PJ snarls, pushing himself up from his seat and nearly knocking the chair to the floor. The officer lowers his head, his shoulders moving up and down in a shrug. He seemed to really not know, but was truly dissapointed at his mistake.

PJ sighs and walks towards the door quickly, before he can close it Mark speaks up.

"Excuse me i'm still cuffed here."

Mark huffs annoyedly, simply earning a glare from the Brit.

"I know, you are going to stay there until I get back."

The brown haired man responds simply, slamming the door shut, and locking it. Mark sighs and slouches in his chair, tugging at the cuffs on his wrists before releaxing his arms, trying to adjust somehow so the metal didn't dig into his skin, but finding no way to do so.

At least an hour had to have past since PJ left, and Mark was about to die from boredom. He had taken to counting the tiles on the wall, having to do something so the boredom didn't drive him mad.

26...27...28...29...

Why the hell did this have to happen to him, why couldn't he have just lived a normal life with Jack.

30...31...32...

However normal did equate to boring. He supposed this was an interesting life, whether it was good or bad however had still yet to be seen, at the moment it mostly seemed bad. He was stuck in some stupid interrogation room, he had no idea where his boyfriend was, and frankly he missed him.

33...34...35...

He missed the man's smile, the way his ocean blue eyes lit up whenever he got excited. He missed the man's bright green hair, always a mess, always making Mark want to run his fingers through it.

Mark is shook from his thoughts as the door opens with a small creak, and a man in an officers uniform walks in, his hat down to cover his face as he closes the door behind him and sits. Mark says nothing, raising an eyebrow at the man, who eventually removes his hat, and Mark smiles.

"Well I'll be a son of a bitch...."

Mark mutters as the man before him smiles back, the man had black hair, and the familiar black beard to match, it was Ken, disguised flawlessly as a cop.

"Impressed?"

Ken questions in his deep gruff voice, a sense of accomplisnment hidden in his voice.

"Very much so. So... you getting caught, that was part of some big plan?"

Mark questions, already knowing the answer but asking the question anyway. The black haired man nods, his smile never once fading.

"That it was, some big plan to get that cop PJ to the warehouse. God Sean just can't stop teasing that poor man."

Ken chuckles. Mark laughs quietly before a thought hits him, and his eyes move to the camera that sat in the corner of the room.

"Disabled."

Ken says his eyes following Mark's to the camera as well, his smile growing a bit more, he was clearly proud of himself. The red haired man releases a sigh of relief at hearing that, a small smile curling his lips.

"That's good... but you shouldn't stay long...."

Mark says hesitantly.

"I have no idea when PJ is coming back."

Secrets (Sequel to Danger In Love)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara