Interrogations

(((hey guys sorry, I was going to update this sooner today, but I got distracted. :3 Anyway here it is!)))

Soon enough Jack had signed off, leaving the warehouse in eerie silence once again. Ken being dragged into the police vehicle still smiling like a dope, and PJ growling.

"Mark, come to the station..."

PJ snarls at Mark, his green eyes boring into the red haired man who simply sighed and nodded. Frankly he was tired as all hell, however PJ wasn't going to forgive him easily for this. PJ walks out with Mark soon following before he looks over to the speakers, a small smile curling onto his face.

"Good job Sean."

He says quietly, unsure if the Irish man could hear him anymore, but deciding to say it anyhow, just in case. Soon enough Mark walks out, climbing into his car, and following and angry PJ to the police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somewhere in another country probably~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack smiles as he watches his screen, the dim light shining onto his worn face. The smile either from seeing Mark again, or from seeing the anger twisted onto the cop's face, perhaps it was both.

"Good job Sean."

Mark says, his voice playing straight into the Irish man's headphones. Jack watches the man walk out, his smile not fading, even when the man's red hair was out of sight.

Jack releases a sigh as everything goes quiet, dropping his headphones from his ears so they rested across his neck and running a hand through his dyed green hair, which needed a new dye job terribly, his natural brown roots beginning to outgrow the green.

The Irish man sat in a dark room, seeming like an old motel, the nicest thing in the old room being his laptop, which rested on his lap as he sat on the old dusty bed. The room was mostly empty, except for the bed, a side table, and a dresser off to the corner. It wasn't five star, but frankly Jack didn't care where he stayed. As long as it kept him off the map.

Jack did miss Mark, however going back would be too dangerous for both of them, he hadn't meant to drag his love into this mess he called his life, but it was unavoidable. Jack's life always did find a way to catch up with him, though he thought the whole bank robbery thing was finished, thought they had given up the chase. He guessed he wasn't that lucky.

"Irish luck my ass..."

Jack mutters sarcastically to himself before sighing. Of course he expected all the others to get caught, any other accomplices he had meant nothing to him. Though of course now he was angry, they had made an oath, if one were to get caught the others wouldn't get accused, it would rot with them in prison. The oath apparently meant nothing two the other men Jack worked with for the multiple robberies.

"Should've known I couldn't trust those bastards...."

Jack mutters under his breath pushing a hand through his dyed hair once again. A knock soon sounds at his door forcing the Irish man from his thoughts. The knob turns and in walks a girl, she stood a great deal shorter than Jack, and had a head of black hair cut just above her shoulders, half of it tied up in a ponytail behind her head.

"Sean, you're ride is here..."

The girl says in a soft British accent, her soft brown eyes watching the man. Jack sighs and hesitantly shuts his computer, packing it away in his bag along with his headphones and slinging an extra backpack over his shoulder as he stood. Pushing his hood up and over his dyed green hair as he walks by the girl, who follows him out the door and to a taxi waiting outside.