Motel

((Sorry this is so late! It's not all my fault though, some one was distracting me... they know who they are.... XD kidding it was all my laziness! Anyway here it is! And I did have Mark dye his hair to it's natural color in this chapter, because he did that in real life, so meh. And uh... I didn't mean for this chapter to go in this direction... I AM SEPTIPLIER TRASH!))

The man sighs as he walks through the small convenience store, a few small snacks bundled up in his arms as he makes his way to the front counter, where a young girl greets him before checking his stuff out.

Mark sighs, his brown eyes wandering the small store as he hears the occasional beep from the machine, scanning his items. He wore a simple outfit, blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt, which frankly hugged his torso nicely. A black snap-back over his hair, and just barely covering the top portion of his face from view.

About a week had passed, and frankly things were going well, Mark was feeling a lot better considering he was just out of the hospital when he got Jack out, and strangely enough no one had come after them. Of course on the new it was out that two 'fugitives' as they were called were on the run.

However as long as Mark and Jack kept a low profile it didn't really seem to matter, they just kept moving, trying to come up with a plan, though so far they had nothing but keep a low profile.

"Sir, that'll be $15.25."

The female voice interrupts Mark's thoughts. He nods and reaches into his pocket pulling out a wrinkled twenty and handing it to her, tapping his extra hand against his thigh rapidly as she puts it into the register and counts his change.

Though he was unsure why, something felt off, however it was likely just his nerves, even though things had been running smoothly, he couldn't help that nervous feeling he got every so often.

That was until his eyes roamed over a small paper with a picture on it, his eyes widening as it was easily recognizable. It was a photo of him and the Irish man who he called his lover, the same one PJ often seemed to use when asking if they'd been seen.

Mark quickly averts his gaze as the woman hands him his cash, a part of him praying she didn't see him looking, though he knew she did, her eyes following his gaze to the picture and soon back to him.

"Have a nice day..."

The girl says softly, her gentle eyes roaming the man's face. Mark grabs his bag and change and nods silently, pulling his hat down a bit more as he turns and walks out quickly, feeling eyes on him as he did.

Soon enough he climbs into the white car where Jack sat waiting, leaned back in the passengers side, his legs up and feet rested on the dashboard, and his laptop sitting on his knees, his blue eyes scanning whatever was on the screen.

Mark sighs as he climbs into the car, simply setting the bag with the little snacks he'd gotten for their drive before taking his hat off and tossing it to the side. As he looks at himself in the car mirror he surprises himself slightly for a second, as he had many times prior.

In the week that had passed Mark had dyed his hair back to the natural black, just before their pictures had been spread seemingly everywhere, and he still wasn't used to it. He runs a hand through his black hair which was a mess from the hat, and starts the car, Jack closing his laptop as he does and digging into the bag almost instantly, after all the Irish man seemed to always be hungry.

Mark rolls his eyes as he pulls out of the small lot and onto the highway, driving West though still not having a certain location.

The black haired man looks over as he hears Jack opening a small bag of Doritos, and shoving a small bunch into his mouth, Mark smiles slightly and shakes his head, the Irish man clearly content.