Masked

((Hey guys, so sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was going to but the chapter wasn't finished yet and sorry it's a bit short. Anyway I'll stop talking now, enjoy! :) ))

Mark spoke to the mysterious man for about ten minutes, before he hung up. Still not giving a name, simply giving an address and being vague about anything else Mark asked. Once the call was finished the red haired man goes into recent calls, deleting this conversation, planning to return the phone at some point.

He was to meet whoever the man on the phone was tonight, at midnight to make sure PJ wouldn't catch on. Mark sighs looking at the clock, it was only 9 pm. He would have to wait.

Soon enough midnight comes around, after hours of Mark fidgeting and trying to distract himself. Before walking out the door the red haired man grabs his handgun, holstering it at his waist and covering it with his black coat.

"Just in case...."

He mumbles to himself patting the gun at his waist. He didn't trust this man, but he said he knew where Sean was, so what else was Mark to do? He had to take a chance.

Soon enough, after quite a struggle he finds the address, the address having belonged to an old warehouse, reminding Mark of the first day he met Jack, he had stayed in a similar place. Most likely to avoid being noticed by any police.

Mark hesitantly makes his way inside, his hand resting on the gun under his coat, tense and prepared to do whatever he had to do.

"Hello?"

The red haired man calls out hesitantly his voice echoing through the building, trying to keep his footsteps silent in the quiet building. Before Mark can react his is shoved up against the nearby wall forcefully by a man who stood a few inches taller than him, his arms pinned behind his back, and his shoulders instantly beginning to ache.

"What the hell?"

The Half-Korean man growls struggling against the assailants grip. The man says nothing simply feeling around until his hand comes upon Mark's gun, unholstering it and taking it before finally releasing Mark.

"Sorry Fischbach, it's not that I don't trust you.... But I don't trust you."

The man says in a monotone voice, his voice clearly matching the one from the phone call. Mark releases a small annoyed growl as he stands himself up straight again, rolling his sore shoulders slightly, but doesn't complain, a part of him worried the man would change his mind about helping, Mark simply felt more vulnerable without his weapon.

"Right.... So are you going to tell me who you are now?"

Mark asks finally looking at the man and squinting his eyes to try and see his face in the darkened building. The man wore a hood over his head, covering his hair, and a white mask with a simple bored face drawn on.

"That's not important... at the moment you can just call me Cry..."

The man responds in his monotone voice, a small smile heard in his voice. Mark sighs, he had been hoping he would be able to find out who this man was. Cry gestures for Mark to follow him, snapping Mark from his thoughts. The masked man leads Mark to another room in the warehouse, this one lit up with a couple lights scattered across the ceiling, flickering every once in a while.

Cry sits in a simple, rickety, wooden chair and gestures to a similar one across from him. Once Mark sits down he finally speaks again.

"I have to say Sean was right about you."

Cry mutters under his breath, making Mark raise his eyebrow at the masked man.

"You're good looking, no wonder the bastard fell for you."

Cry teases quietly, it was clear he had a smirk on his face, though it was covered by the mask. Mark rolls his eyes, a part of him honestly surprised the man could see through the mask at all.

"Cut the crap. How do you know Jack?"

The red haired man questions, leaning forward and watching the man closely, distrusting as always. Cry sighs and reaches up adjusting his mask slightly before dropping his hands lazily.

"Right right... straight to the point I see..."

Cry mutters under his breath.

"Sean... er... Jack...."

Cry begins, clearly not used to using the man's nickname in regular conversation.

"Well he and I worked together way back.... You know, the robberies?"

Cry says, a smile clear in his voice, as though he was proud of it, proud of the large crimes he and Jack had committed, as though he felt no regret.

"But PJ said they caught everyone involved... Everyone except Jack."

Mark responds narrowing his eyes suspiciously, his distrust simply growing. Cry shakes his head.

"They think they did. But those guys barely did anything, Jack and I did it all. Jack was able to wipe away any trace that I was there."

Cry states proudly, crossing his arms over his chest confidently, simply earning a small growl from Mark. Mark sighs quietly after a minute simply leaning back, yet another thing Jack had hid from him.... Great...

"You did.... Well then why shouldn't I just turn you into the police?"

Mark snarls pushing himself up from his seat slightly, a part of him hesitant to actually try and arrest the man but another part of him seeing it as the right thing. Besides the police might interrogate him, leading Mark closer to his lost love. Cry simply releases a laugh, his deep laughter echoing through the building. His laugh seeming to contradict his monotone voice greatly. Though the man had Mark's gun and clearly a big advantage, he didn't seem to plan to use it, or to defend himself at all really. Once the masked man's laughter ends he simply leans forward, resting his elbows on his knee and Mark felt his eyes boring into him underneath the mask, a smirk clear in his voice when he spoke.

"Because then, I won't tell you where Jack is."