Jail-Break

"Ok... so how do you plan to get me out of here?"

Jack finally asks after he had calmed himself down. Mark bites his lip and lifts his free hand to rub the back of his neck with a small grin.

"See... that's the fun part... Let's just say you're getting transferred to a different prison."

Mark states simply, earning a confused look from the Irish man. Mark smiles a bit more as he pulls a pair of handcuffs from the belt of his guards uniform.

"Ok, well somebody may have arranged for you to get transferred. And I may be the officer to take you there."

Mark continues, clearly trying to be as mysterious about it as possible, most likely to annoy the Irish man. Jack rolls his eyes but doesn't ask anymore questions, simply standing up and shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright lets do it, officer man."

Jack replies with a teasing smirk. Mark chuckles quietly and grabs his hands gently putting them behind his back and cuffing them.

"Ready?"

Mark asks before they walk out the door. Jack adjusts his arms slightly, the handcuffs clearly not comfortable but nods, switching his slightly happy face to a slate blank of emotion.

Mark walks him out of the cell, shutting it behind him and through the halls, until they soon come to the front door, Mark walks him out and to one of the trucks, opening the back and gently helping Jack into the back of it, him sitting on one of the benches that lined the metal walls, his hands still uncomfortably cuffed behind his back.

Before Mark can close the door another officer walks up and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Officer Petrov was it?"

The male officer asks before looking over to the Irish man who sat in the back of the truck, shooting a slightly confused look at Mark.

"What are you doing?"

Mark hesitates before turning around and looking at the other guard, he clears his throat before finally speaking.

"Sean Mcloughlin is being transferred, they put me in charge of it."

The red haired man states in a horrible Russian accent. The bad accent almost making Jack burst into a fit of laughter, though he holds it back, a small amused smile simply sat on his face though he turned his head to hide it. Despite how bad the accent was the other guard didn't question simply nodding.

"Ah, right. Damn my memory isn't very good."

The officer jokes, Mark giving him a small laugh and nodding.

"Need any help? I can get another person to ride along with you."

The guard suggests with a slight tilt of his head. Mark shakes his own head.

"No need, I can handle it."

Mark replies in his bad accent, making it almost immpossible for the Irish man to contain his laughter. The other officer leave, after a quick goodbye and Mark turns around.

Jack had finally burst into a fit of laugher, nearly falling off of his seat, tears brimmed his eyes as he laughed, hardly able to catch his breath. Mark rolls his eyes though smiles slightly, resisting the urge to laugh himself as he closes the back door, climbing into the drivers seat, only able to see Jack through a small barred window that sat behind his head.