Rivalry

(((I forgot to update sooner today!!! I'm sooo sorry!)))

The next morning Mark wakes up to the sound of the television blaring, at one of the loudest volumes it could. The red haired man groans and sits up.

"What the hell..."

He mutters groggily. Once his vision finally focuses he see's Jack holding the remote, sitting in the bed, still cuffed. A small smirk playing on the Irish man's lips as he watches the PJ also wake from the loud TV and shoot a glare at him.

"It's about damn time you two woke up."

Jack mumbles under his breath, finally turning the volume on the TV down so it no longer blared. PJ rolls his eyes and sits up while Mark pushes a hand through his hair looking at the clock on the bedside table.

"It's only 6 am...."

Mark retorts softly, for once he was actually getting the sleep he needed, yet he was still woken up so early. Jack simply shrugs and looks over at the red haired man.

"Yah, but I got hungry... And I kinda couldn't go get my own food...."

Jack finishes, raising his cuffed hand slightly, making the metal clink against the bed, his blue eyes shooting an accusatory glance at the Brit who once again just rolled his eyes.

"Mark go get breakfast..."

PJ orders the red haired man, his voice still exhausted as he pulls out his wallet, handing Mark a small wad of money. Mark simply sighs grabbing the money and standing up, brushing his fingers through his hair and slipping his shoes on, having not changed his clothes from the day before, but frankly not caring.

"Great idea, I should go with him... ya know in case he needs my help."

Jack states with an innocent grin, PJ simply shoots him a glare and shakes his head.

"What kind of idiot do you take me for?"

PJ questions. Once Jack opens his mouth to respond PJ lifts a hand and cuts him off.

"Don't... answer that..."

The Brit snarls softly. Mark sighs and opens the door, before he walks out he looks back at the two men.

"Please... don't kill each other while i'm gone..."

Mark sighs, PJ simply shoots a small glare at him, while Jack shoots him a mischievous smile. Mark didn't trust either of them alone with each other, but he left anyway, to find whatever food he could.

Soon enough Mark walked back to the hotel, a bag of McDonalds breakfast in hand, because there was basically nothing else in walking distance around them that served breakfast. Besides, food was food, and he knew for a fact Jack wouldn't complain.

As he walks to the room and is about to open the door, muffled yelling can be heard, soon followed by a crash against the door. Mark sighs, and opens the door, the first thing his eyes landing on being the lamp, that once sat on the bedside table, and was now in front of the door, smashed, as though it had been thrown across the room.

Finally his eyes go to the two men yelling at each other, Jack was still cuffed, but now had a dim bruise forming on his cheek, meaning PJ had hit him. As the red haired man's eyes go to the Brit, he noticed Jack had gotten some shots in himself, as PJ had a cut on his lip, and his eye was slightly swollen, most likely going to turn into a black eye at some point.

"What the hell is going on!?"

Mark finally yells, making the two men stop their loud arguing over whatever it was about. PJ glares at Mark, his breathing slightly heavy, and Jack looks over as well, pissed, though he hid it better.