Shot

((I am so late updating today! I'm so sorry I didn't have it finished until now.))

"Talk about what...."

Mark asks softly, his eyes travelling down to the green haired man who released small pained groans now and then, and resisting the urge to run forward, as every little movement made Cry's finger squeeze the trigger ever so slightly.

"About you... about what you did..."

The masked man responds simply, his voice threatening as he steps over the Irish man like he's nothing. Mark's eyes don't leave the gun, as he takes a couple steps backward, each stepped matched by Cry. Mark narrows his eyes, thinking before it hits him, the only reason Cry might want to kill him.

"Is... is this about Felix?"

Mark questions quietly, his eyes finally travelling up from the gun and to the masked eyes of the man in front of him, a bit of sympathy shining in his own. Cry releases a soft snarl, his grip tightening on the gun in his hand.

"It is... it's about Felix... and how you fucking killed him!"

Cry raises his voice, from what Mark knew about Cry he didn't seem to yell often, and when he did, it made the red haired man flinch ever so slightly.

"Cry... It was self defense.... He was going to kill Jack... he was going to kill me."

Mark defends, his eyes once again travelling to the gun as he thinks. He had to keep the man talking, and figure out away to disarm him. His brown eyes shoot a glance at Jack, who still hadn't seemed to regain full consciousness. He would be no help, so Mark kept the man talking.

"You have to understand, Felix was a danger to others.... He had to di-"

Mark continues quietly, only to be cut off as the man yells again.

"No he didn't!"

Cry booms, his voice dripping with venom, with hatred for the man in front of him.

"Felix was a good man... If he was going to kill Jack or you... he had good reason...."

The masked man continues, the anger in his voice fading slightly, and being replaced with sadness, almost making Mark pity the man.

"Good reason? I thought Jack was your friend... You would've let Felix just kill him!?"

Mark growls, though he wanted to keep a calm tone of voice towards the man, he couldn't help himself. Friends were supposed to have each others backs, but Cry would've been fine with letting the Irish man die. Cry simply shrugs.

"Who needs friends... Felix was all I needed... but you stole him from me...."

Cry retorts with a soft snarl. Mark could feel the man's eyes glaring daggers at him, though his eyes were covered by the white mask. Mark sucks in a breath, seeing no clear ways of disarming the man, and realizing he might just have to go for it.

"And Felix was going to take Jack from me...."

Mark responds, taking a couple small steps forward.

"And I couldn't let him do that... No one is taking my Jack away from me..."

Mark finishes quietly, quickly lunging forward and reaching for the gun. Stopping when a bang rings out and pain resonates from his stomach. Mark looks down, red seeping through his T-shirt around his stomach, and pain stinging that area as he falls to his knees. His hand gripping the wound tightly, trying to stop the blood.