Alternate Ending 1

((This is pretty depressing..... Anyway this follows the part after Mark kills PJ. There will be one more alternate ending after this))

The black haired man's eyes scan over the corpse of the Brit, he was only trying to do his job, and Mark had killed him. What happened to the good guy he used to be. No, that part of him was gone, he did what was necessary to protect his love.

As thoughts race through Mark's head he jumps, a hand resting on his shoulder gently, calmly. His brown eyes turn to stare into the ocean blue orbs of Jack, who looks at him with concern, though a small comforting smile sits on his lips, as always making Mark's heart skip a beat.

"Mark..."

The Irish man begins to speak softly before a noise cuts him off. Sirens. Lots of them, coming closer rather quickly, too quickly. Jack's blue eyes move to the door as the cars move closer, PJ must have called for backup before he died.

Jack's thoughts race as he scans the building, there was no way they could get out, the cops would shoot them down instantly. Just as the Irish man is about to suggest making a run for it he is stopped by Mark who holds the gun out to him, his brown eyes saddened, and Jack instantly knowing what he was asking.

"Mark... No... I can't."

Jack says instantly, pushing the gun away slightly, just touching the cold metal of the weapon sending a shiver down his spine, especially with the thought of what Mark wanted him to do.

"Sean... What else is there to do? We're going down, and I don't want to go to jail... I know you don't either. Please. I want you to do it."

Mark pleads softly, his brown eyes begging. The Irish man's own eyes brim with tears as he shakes his head again, struggling to keep the salty tears from falling.

"No Mark. We can run, we can get away and-"

"And what?"

Mark interrupts the man, his eyes never leaving the green haired man, his gaze insistent.

"Sean, I killed a cop. My face and yours will be all over the news, we can't get anywhere. So please...."

The black haired man insists again, holding the gun out still. Jack opens his mouth to argue but stops as he looks into those chocolate brown eyes. They were so tired, so worn, so sad. Mark truly wanted this. And they didn't have many options.

Jack hesitantly takes the pistol in his own hand, looking at it before slowly raising it to the black haired man's head. Tears finally beginning to fall down his face as the sirens drew nearer.

"I love you Mark..."

Jack whimpers softly, his blue eyes unable to look away from the man's gaze. Mark smiles gently and nods, his eyes teared though he tried to stay strong, for Sean.

"I love you too Sean... forever and always."

Mark responds quietly. With those words Jack clenches his eyes shut, and squeezes the trigger, the bang echoing throughout the building and drowning out the deafening sirens for that second. By now the cops were outside, preparing themselves to rush inside.

Jack simply stares at the body of his love, a small smile still rested on the still man's face, he looked truly peaceful. Red stained a great deal of the building, reminding Jack of the man from before, the one who was good, did nothing wrong, but of course everything went wrong. It was all down the drain.

"Why'd you make me do this...?"

Jack cries softly to the unmoving body, his tears falling more and more, hitting the stone floor gently. The Irish man raises the gun to his own head as the cops rush inside, stopping at the entrance and aiming their own guns at the crying green haired man, who simply stared.

"Drop the gun!"

One of the officers shouts at the man, his eyes occasionally going to the two unmoving bodies, PJ and Mark. Jack says nothing at first, simply presses the trigger gently, tears continue to stream down his face as a grin curls onto his mouth, not a sad smile, but truly happy, tears falling heavily, and his blue eyes a wave of emotions. Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Love, Peace. Each one contradicting itself in some way.

"Goodbye."

The Irish man states simply before the trigger is pulled, the bang echoing, before the building is thrown into a deathly silence. This was the end of Mark and Jack, but their stories would truly live on, and their love would be eternal.