Arrival

((Two chapters in one day? Crazy right :) Anyway the last chapter was pretty short so I figured why not, and it is Valentines day so consider this a gift, I love you all and thank you for all the positivity! <3))

Four hours soon went by, they had been on the plane for two of those. Mark sat by the window looking out at the world passing beneath him as PJ slept beside him, snoring lightly.

Mark had tried to sleep, but though he was tired nothing could get him to sleep so he got lost in his thoughts. Thoughts about Cry, about Jack, about everything.

Soon enough his phone buzzes in his pocket, he glances over at the Brit beside him, making sure he still slept soundly before pulling it out and looking at his phone. He had gotten a text from cry.

I warned Jack that you guys are coming... but he hasn't responded to my text.

Mark releases a soft sigh as he reads that over a couple times. So somehow PJ had been able to track Jack without his knowing. How did that happen, Jack was always two steps ahead. And now Jack wasn't answering, Mark silently prayed that the Irish man had seen his text.

Great... I'll try my best to keep PJ busy. Hopefully Jack has enough time to get as far away as possible.

Mark hits send on that message and shoves his phone back in his pocket as PJ begins to stir, soon opening his green eyes with a soft yawn. He sits up, stretching his back as a few cracking sounds resonate from it.

"Who were you texting?"

PJ questioned, his voice slightly groggy from sleep. Mark shakes his head and looks at the man boredly.

"Just my family.... Told them i'll be in Brighton for a little while..."

Mark states simply, his lie seeming to fool the still sleepy PJ for now. The Brit nods and pulls his own phone out boredly, scrolling through whatever social media he had.

"So what are we going to do once we get there? "

Mark questions after a silence had stretched between the two. The brown haired man looks over at him and simply shrugs.

"Find whatever hotel we can to stay at... and then go check out the motel Mcloughlin was traced to."

PJ states nonchalantly, this just being an everyday thing for him. Mark nods slightly, hesitant to ask his next question.

"And what if he's not there?"

Mark asks simply, keeping his low voice neutral. PJ releases a sigh and looks at him once again.

"then we investigate... get any leads we can. This is the closest We've gotten so far, i won't let him slip away too easily."

PJ responds, a small growl to his voice. Mark sighs and simply nods, deciding once again to just look out the window, thinking to himself. Silently praying Jack had a get away plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Somewhere in Brighton~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack groans once his eyes finally open. He slowly sits himself up and stretches, releasing a yawn before looking over at a clock that sat on the bedside table of whatever motel he had managed to find.

"Damn... Haven't slept that good in ages."

The Irish man mumbles to himself with a grin. Maybe it was being able to see Mark again, even if it were just over the phone. Whatever it was he had slept for nearly 12 hours. He groans quietly and swings his legs over the side of the bed, walking into the bathroom and climbing into the shower and soon coming out dressed in his usual hoodie and jeans.