Traced

((Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day! Who else is forever alone like me!? XD))

Mark didn't sleep that night, his thoughts racing through his mind. Cry had left about an hour ago and Mark couldn't stop thinking about him. Cry was in love with Felix... the Felix Mark had killed.

And the masked man swore he'd kill whoever did it. He couldn't tell Cry, but what if he found out. The man wouldnt' kill him right? But it sure seemed like he would, Cry was angry about Felix's death, and it seemed he would do anything to avenge him. Anything. Even if it meant killing someone Jack loved.

Mark was finally blessed with sleep at around 3am. His exhaustian finally silencing his rampant thoughts.

But of course Mark was unlucky as all hell, so he woke up to his phone buzzing at around 5am, leaving him to run on only two hours of sleep.

"Hello..?"

Mark mumbles tiredly into the phone, rubbing his eyes with his extra hand.

"Hey it's PJ."

The British accent says through the phone. Mark stifles a groan and instead looks over to his bedside clock.

"It's five in the damn morning...."

Mark huffs into the phone, PJ always seemed to call early in the morning and frankly it annoyed the hell out of Mark. PJ snickers through the phone, frankly making Mark want to break his nose.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake sleeping beauty?"

PJ growls sarcastically into the phone. If Mark had any doubts about whether the man was still angry those doubts washed away, as the Brit's voice dripped with hatred towards the red haired man. Mark release a sigh, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"What the hell do you want..."

Mark sighs into the phone deciding to simply ignore his anger for now. PJ huffs as though Mark should already know by now, which he kind of did as what PJ said next wasn't anything new to Mark.

"Come to the station as soon as possible."

PJ says before hanging up. Mark releases a groan and flops back down onto his bed, lifting the blankets up and over his head. A part of him wishing he could just dissapear into his bed and sleep forever.

About ten minutes later, after realizing he had to get up eventually, he finally climbs out of bed and takes a quick shower and putting on jeans and a baggy sweatshirt before driving off not bothering to comb the mess of hair ontop of his head. Of course stopping to get the largest coffee he could. Once he makes it to the police station he walks through the door, standing face to face with an impatient PJ.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead."

PJ mutters sarcastically, his voice a soft growl. Mark rolls his eyes and glares at the man, matching his anger.

"Well maybe you should stop calling so fucking early....."

Mark retorts before sighing in an annoyed fashion.

"Why am I here?"

He huffs, his tired brown eyes watching the brown haired man in front of him. PJ's mouth curves into a grin, making Mark's eyes narrow suspiciously, the smile didn't match the anger shining in the Brit's eyes.

"Because we just got the biggest lead... We've tracked Sean down."

PJ finally says, his voice showing how proud he was. Mark's eyes narrow and he nearly scoffs, there was no way they'd track him down, Jack was too smart for that.

"Really? How?"

Mark questions, though he didn't believe it for a second.

"We traced a video call he did last night, we didn't get to see who he was talking too but it showed his location."

PJ states proudly. Mark's face whitens, all color draining from it. His throat suddenly felt tight, like he couldn't breathe, making speaking difficult.

"R-really...? How did you trace it?"

Mark questions, trying to keep his voice neutral despite the slight quiver to it. PJ simply smiles, not seeming to notice Mark's nervousness, or if he did just brushing it off.

"Advanced technology can do wonders Fischbach."

PJ responds simply. Mark runs a hand through his hair, releasing a nervous breath. Cry had said that call was untracable... Was this a part of Jack's game? Mark hoped it was.

"Pack your bags Fischbach, we're going to Brighton."

PJ says turning away from Mark. Mark watches him and releases a breath before turning and soon driving home, grabbing a few suitcases and packing his things. Normally he would complain about having to take such a long trip, but he wasn't letting PJ go alone, especially if this wasn't a part of Jack's plan.

Mark finishes packing his stuff and quickly sits on his bed, pulling out his phone and dialing Cry's number.

After a few rings the man picks up, his voice tired as though he had just woken up.

"Mark? What the hell man it's only like 7..."

Cry complains on the other end of the phone. Mark sighs, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously.

"Sorry Cry... It's just PJ tracked the call."

Mark says quickly, what he said seeming to wake Cry up more.

"What do you mean?"

The man asks simply, the grogginess beginning to leave his voice.

"The call between me and Jack last night. They tracked it, PJ and I are going to Brighton... that's where he said Jack was..."

Mark explains, worry lacing his voice as his leg continued to bounce up and down, nervous energy filling his room.

The line goes silent, the only sound being Mark's heavy breathing. Cry had gone quiet, seeming to think it through, though his breathing was inaudible across the phone.

"Cry?"

Mark finally asks, unable to bear the silence anymore, the quiet simply making his nervousness increase. Cry stays silent for another minute before mumbling, not directly to Mark, but mostly to himself, his voice no longer tired, but worried, fearful even. His tone of voice making Mark's nerves seem to jump into overdrive as he says simply one word.

"Shit..."