Split

((I know I didn't update yesterday, i'm sorry... I don't have an excuse this time, I just forgot because i'm an idiot. So sorry again, but here it is ))

The black haired man's eyes open slowly, his eyelids heavy, and his body sore. He groans as pain in his head wakes him up the rest of the way, his mind working quickly to remember what happened.

He crashed. The car hit a tree, Jack was in the backseat unconscious.

"Jack...."

Mark mutters finally remembering what had happened, he sits up quickly, instantly regretting it as his head spins though he threatens himself to look around, he was in a bedroom, a fairly nice one at that. A window showing the sun shining brightly, it had to be at least noon.

Mark shakes his head, shaking away any last bit of sleep that remained and looks around before seeing a mirror on the nearby wall, he walks over and looks into it, examining himself for damage.

It wasn't too bad, but of course it wasn't good, his lip was split open, a bit of dried blood remaining, and he had a cut on his head, just below his hairline which was sealed together with stitches, which were still sore. Other than that he seemed fine, other than the fact that his head rang with pain, his head had taken a lot of abuse in a little amount of time, and frankly he was tired of it.

Who had stitched him up? Who's house was this? And more importantly where is Jack?

The black haired man's eyes move to the door that sat not far from him and he hesitantly opens it, walking out into a hallway, leading to the rest of the nice house. A staircase sat at the end of the hallway, and as Mark walks closer a voice can be heard, talking to someone it seemed, though Mark couldn't hear the exact words.

He carefully walks down the staircase, ignoring the pain in his head and soon is down in a living room, what seemed to be the kitchen being only a few feet away from him, where the voice came from, soon accompanied by a more familiar voice, one Mark knew well. It was Jack.

Mark slowly walks towards the door, peeking his head around the corner and seeing the green haired man talking to another man. The other man had a head of short brown hair, brown eyes, and slight beard covering the lower half of his face, he spoke to Jack as though they were old friends.

Jack was the first to notice Mark walk in, a smile lighting up his face as he does. Mark smiles back, his eyes roaming over the Irish man, checking for any injuries, upon closer inspection the man seemed mostly okay. A few bruises littered his arms, and he had small cut under his eyebrow. However the worst of it was his arm, it was held by a splint, as though a bone had been fractured. Jack notices Mark's eyes linger on the splint and he shrugs.

"Just a small fracture, nothing new."

The Irish man says softly before gesturing for Mark to walk forward.

"Mark, this is Jordan. Jordan this is Mark."

Jack introduces the two, the man, Jordan, reaching out to shake Mark's hand politely, with a small smile.

"Pleasure."

He says simply, his brown eyes scanning the black haired man curiously.

"How's the head feeling?"

Jordan questions with a raise of his eyebrow. Mark instinctively reaches up, his hand brushing the stitches gently before he shrugs.

"Fine I suppose...."

He responds simply, hesitant of the man. Of course it seemed like Jack knew and trusted him, Mark wasn't so easy to trust strangers.

"So... What happened?"