Imprisoned

((I AM THE ALMIGHTY BUTT DEFIER!!... one of you knows exactly what I'm talking about and the rest of you are probably confused XD don't question it. Anyhow, I'm sorry I updated this so late today, but its finally here. Enjoy! :D ))

Mark's eyes flutter open slowly, a bright light instantly hitting him, and making his head resonate with pain.

"Shit..."

He mutters under his breath as he slowly sits up, his eyes eventually adjusting, and his brain struggling to recall what had happened. His brown eyes scan the room curiously, realizing he was in a hospital, as he questions this he notices a stinging pain in his chest, each breath difficult.

His eyes travel downward, he was shirtless, and a bloodied bandage wrapped around his stomach. His eyes narrow before the memories hit him once again. Cry had shot him, Jack had saved him.

"Jack..."

Mark murmurs softly, his eyes scanning the room once again, empty. Jack was nowhere to be seen. Mark clenches his eyes shut and forces himself to go back, to remember exactly what happened. He remembered a voice, Jack's mouth curling into a snarl, and all the emotions flooding through the Irish man's blue eyes, all contradicting. The voice, it had an accent, British it seemed.

"PJ... fuck."

Mark whispers as he swings his legs around and off the bed, ignoring the pain that spread across his torso. His breathing instantly becoming heavy, and his head swimming, blurring his vision ever so slightly.

The red haired man slowly stands, his legs almost giving way, but forcing himself to keep standing, forcing his legs to move, towards the door. As he walks he looks over to one of the chairs near his bed, a clean shirt sat, a part of Mark wondering where his bloodied one went.

The half-Korean man slips the shirt on, wincing slightly with the movement, but once again forcing himself to keep moving, soon enough walking out the door.

The white hall way was empty, a few voices coming from some of the nearby rooms, though no doctors or nurses to stop him as he walks. Once he reaches the lobby he is stopped, by none other than PJ, who looks at him, a bit worried, but mostly annoyance shining in his green eyes.

"Fischbach, you're not supposed to be up yet."

The Brit states simply, his eyes scanning over the man in front of him. Mark's mouth curls up into a silent snarl, his brown eyes glaring daggers at the brown haired man across from him.

"Where is Sean...?"

Mark questions in a growl, ignoring the British man's earlier statement. PJ shakes his head and reaches forward placing a hand on the red haired man's shoulder.

"Mark you need to go back to your room.... You were shot remember?"

PJ says in a commanding tone, his voice lined with annoyance. Mark shrugs the Brit's hand off his shoulder, slightly wincing once again at the pain in his torso, but ignoring it for the most part, his mind set on one thing, and one thing only.

"I don't care, it's not the first time."

Mark states nonchalantly, his voice changing to a growl once again with his next sentence.

"Where the hell is Sean?"

PJ finally sighs, realizing the man didn't plan on giving up any time soon.

"Where do you think?"

PJ huffs with annoyance, his green eyes boring into the red haired man.

"He's in prison... remember he's a wanted criminal... Robbery, murder-"