Face to Face

"Jeez watch it with that thing!"

The voice of the man cries out turning around from the fridge which he dug through, his voice was monotone and all too familiar to Mark.

"Cry?"

Mark questions lowering his gun. The man nods and looks at Mark from underneath his white mask.

"The one and only."

Cry responds, a smile clear in his voice before he turned around digging through Mark's fridge like he lived there, soon pulling out a can of soda.

"Jeez why don't you have any damn food..."

Cry whines like a child, making Mark roll his eyes. No wonder him and Jack were close, they were similar it seemed.

"So why are you in my house rummaging through my fridge?"

Mark questioned raising an eyebrow at the masked man who trudged into the living room, sprawling out across the couch with his soda. Mark releases a soft sigh and sits in one of the other chairs still watching the man.

Cry opens the soda and slips his mask up ever so slightly so just his mouth was visible, giving Mark barely enough of a view to get a slight picture of what he may look like.

"Well the cops are tracing you now, so I can't have you meet me at a warehouse. But it doesn't look suspicious if you're home."

Cry explains, shrugging as he did and sipping on his soda can. Mark rolls his eyes.

"That still gives you no right to go through my fridge..."

Mark mutters inaudiby before running a hand through his dyed hair before a realization hits him.

"How did you get my adress?"

Mark questions, he had never said anything about where he lived. Cry simply shrugs again.

"I have my ways."

He says simply, his exposed mouth curving into a sly grin. Mark shakes his head and leans back in his chair tiredly, forcing back a yawn as he did.

"Ok so you are here, why?"

Mark asks finally, his brown eyes examining the masked man who acted like he owned the place. Cry smiles, his smile slightly mischevious, but also happy.

"Because Jack wants to talk to you.... face to face... well sort of."

Cry responds sitting up on the couch and placing his can of soda to the side. Mark tilts his head curiously.

"What do you mean?"

Cry pulls out his phone and begins typing something in.

"Well you see, we figured out a way for you two to talk with face cam, without it being traced."

Cry explains his grin never fading. Soon enough the masked man hands the phone over to Mark, the phone ringing as it waits for the other end to pick up.

Soon Jack's face appears on the screen, making Mark's smile grow instantly.

"Sean..."

Mark quietly breathes out, happy to finally see Jack's face again, to see he was ok.

"It's been too long Mark."

Jack responds softly. He sat in a dark room, making it impossible to tell where he was, his hair was a green mess, the green dye beginning to fade greatly, and he looked tired, worn.