Leads

Mark was left alone in the interrogation room, a muffled screaming heard through the door as PJ yelled at the officers, clearly angry, telling them to track the phone. As though he thought finding out where Jack had dumped it would lead him closer.

Mark once again thought it was a ridiculous Idea, but of course he didn't vocalize that. Simply letting them do what they did, simply enjoying the game Jack had laid out for them.

The door opens again after about ten minutes and PJ gestures for Mark to stand up, he had calmed down considerably however anger still shone slightly in his green eyes. Mark stands up and follows after the man.

"Where are we going now?"

Mark sighs as PJ climbs into one of the cop cars outside and Mark follows suit. PJ doesn't respond and simply starts the car, his green eyes not glancing at Mark once. As they drive PJ turns the sirens on and begins driving at an alarming speed, Mark clutching the seat tightly.

"PJ, what the hell are you doing?"

Mark growls, annoyed at the man's silence. PJ finally sighs, slowing the car slightly, but still way over the speed limit.

"We tracked his phone, so we are going to find it, try and find some clues as to where he might go."

PJ finally responds, his voice a quiet mutter, nearly drowned out by the blaring sirens.

"That's not an emergency... Why do you have your sirens on?"

Mark questions, feeling as though he might go deaf from the loud noise. PJ smirks slightly and simply shrugs his shoulders, though he didn't' look over at the red haired man.

"So we can get there fast."

He says simply, seeming to enjoy the quick speed at which the vehicle moved.

"That's not a good enough reason..."

Mark mutters under his breath, his voice fully drowned out by the deafening sirens. Soon they arrive at what Mark supposed was where the phone was discarded. It wasn't a busy part of town, in fact it was very empty, but Mark followed after PJ who walked quickly, his eyes focused on his phone where Mark assumed he had a location.

They turn down an alley way, a dark place that frankly gave Mark the chills, though he didn't show it, keeping his face an emotionless void.

"Here."

PJ stops in front of a large dumpster. Mark raises an eyebrow examining the dumpster and resisting the urge to plug his nose.

"So what you're going to dumpster dive?"

Mark questions a small amused smile on his face. PJ shoots a glare at him before sighing and nodding ever so slightly. Mark holds back his laughter as PJ removes his Jacket, simply letting a small smirk sit on his lips. PJ tosses his Jacket at the red haired man, who normally would have been annoyed, simply catches it watching while his grin grew.

PJ hops up so he his body hangs over the dumpster and his arms dig through, the stench clearly almost making him gag. Mark stands back before he gets an idea, an idea he shouldn't have acted on, however he couldn't help himself. He quietly walks forward until he stood directly beside the man's hunched over form. The red haired man slightly nudges the man forward, until the Brit topples fully into the large dumpster, and this time, Mark can't contain his laughter. Mark, who was normally a polite man, had been influenced by Jack within the past several months, and that wasn't always a good thing.

He laughs as PJ climbs out, his clothes stained with grease and grime and his face contorted in rage.

"Jeez PJ, I thought you were garbage before, but this is low, even for you."