Plans

((so uh yah... i'm sorry about the last part... heh heh. back to the storyline now :) Oh and by the way I might not be able to update this weekend, but I will try my best.))

Mark rolls off of Jack just as the bathroom door opens and PJ steps out, dressed once again. His eyes scan over the two men, before he rolls his eyes, seeming to know that something went on, though he didn't want details.

"I'm bored!"

Jack exclaims as a silence had stretched out, making Mark smile at his childishness, and PJ to shoot him an annoyed glare.

"Well that's just too bad isn't it..."

PJ responds plopping on his own bed with his phone, his fingers moving as he seemed to text somebody. Jack huffs, his blue eyes scanning the room before landing on the bedside table beside him, where a remote sat that he hadn't noticed before because of... certain reasons...

The Irish man grabs the remote with his free hand and clicks on the TV, earning another glare from PJ.

"You're supposed to be under arrest... shut the damn television off..."

PJ growls. The green haired man sticks his tongue out childishly, and simply begins flipping through channels, ignoring the Brit's command.

"Why don't you make me cop man..."

Jack retorts stubbornly. His soft voice a challenge for the British man to actually do something. PJ looks almost as though he was really going to do something before he rolls his eyes, going back to his phone and simply thinking it better to ignore the man.

"That's what I thought..."

Jack mutters under his breath. Mark nudges him, making his blue eyes move to the red haired man.

"Be nice..."

Mark mutters, loud enough that only Jack could hear. Jack huffs quietly and says nothing turning to the TV again, boredly trying to find something interesting to watch. Soon enough he simply stops on a cop show, before tossing the remote back onto the bedside table.

"Isn't it ironic for you to be watching a cop show?"

Mark jokes after a few minutes of watching the show. Jack turns his head and raises an eyebrow at the man, looking truly offended if it weren't for the small smile twitching onto the corner of his mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean punk?"

Jack retorts, putting on a joking tough guy voice, and sitting up slightly on the bed, though that was difficult being cuffed and all.

"It means exactly what I said."

Mark responds with a grin, rolling over so he layed on his side, propping his head up with his hand as he watches the Irish man with amusement.

"Fite me mate."

Jack states, pushing his chest out dramatically, struggling to contain his laughter. Mark chuckles and reaches up with his other hand, booping the Irish man's nose teasingly.

"I think we both know who would win that fight."

Mark laughs softly. Jack laughs as well and relaxes back down, shooting a small glance at the red haired man.

"Don't underestimate me Markimoo. I have a few tricks up my sleeve..."

Jack responds softly, raising an eyebrow at the man, a smirk playing on his lips. Mark narrows his eyes slightly before shaking his head with a small smile and looking back towards the TV. The show still played, and Mark's eyes began to grow heavy, and he can't help a yawn from escaping.

"Agreed..."

Jack mutters tiredly, stifling a yawn as he does. Mark looks over at the tired green haired man with a small smile.

"Well then let's call it a night."

Mark suggests, Jack nodding slighlty in agreement before his eyes travel to PJ once again.

"So ya going to uncuff me so I can sleep comfortably or are ya going to be an ass...?"

Jack questions, raisng an eyebrow. PJ looks at him, before shaking his head a small smile playing on his lips.

"I think i'd rather be an ass than give you a chance to escape."

He states simply, reaching over and grabbing the remote shutting the television off. Jack simply rolls his eyes as Mark shoots him an apologetic look to which he simply shrugs.

"Fine then... I'll remember this..."

Jack mutters soflty as he rolls to his side as much as possible, moving around quite a bit before finding a position he deemed comfortable. Soon enough the lights are shut off, and a soft snoring could be heard from Jack.

Mark however had too many thoughts racing his mind. What were they going to do? Once they got back to LA Jack would be thrown in jail, Mark wanted to help him get away, but of course if he did he himself would get jailed, and that wouldn't be good either.

Mark releases a sigh as he rolls over to his other side, just barely being able to make out the sleeping form beside him. Why couldn't they just have a normal life, but then again... Normal could be boring. This life may be a pain in the ass but it was interesting. At least it was to Jack it seemed, he treated this whole ordeal like a game, he wasn't worried, or he hid it well which seemed the liklier option.

Jack had always been good at hiding things, whether it be emotions or secrets. Heck he'd hid this entire past of his from Mark for a long time. With this thought a question enters Mark's mind, making sleep seem even more impossible as he pondered it.

Was there anything else Jack had been hiding from him?

Finally Mark does fall asleep, though questions continue to plague him.

As soon as Mark's breathing steadies out Jack's eyes open, his fake snoring stopped quickly. He looks first at Mark and then at PJ both were asleep. Jack's eyes scan the room, before landing on a jacket on the floor, Mark's jacket, he reaches over with his foot, dragging the jacket across the floor until he could reach it.

The green haired man quietly searches the pockets before coming across Mark's cell phone, a smile curling onto his face. He turns the cell on, the light nearly blinding him at first before his eyes adjust. He goes to messages and types in a number he had memorized, before sending a single message. Deleting it from the phone as soon as it sent.

Make sure everything it ready. I'm getting out of here.