Caught

((Hey guys, i'm sorry to say there will be only one more chapter after this one. I'm sad about it, I have so much fun writing this story, but it has to end eventually. However there will be plenty more septiplier stories/AU's. I have a couple Ideas that I might try. Anyway, enjoy! :) ))

The Irish man shoves his little bit of belongings back into his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and storming out of his small room. Of course he had decided to listen to Mark's text, he'd given him an address, and of course Jack wanted to see the man again. Though a bit of unease lingered in the back of his mind, he ignored it.

Jack slams the door to his car, tossing his bag in back and starting it up. Peeling out of the parking lot and speeding down the road, having to be at least ten miles above the speed limit. His emotions clouding any thoughts, all he thought about was Mark.

His chiseled face, his plump lips, the way he missed him. Jack had truly missed the man. Though he hadn't noticed it before, a feeling of emptiness had stayed when Mark left, an emptiness that frankly pained Jack. He wanted him back, he needed him.

In about ten minutes he reaches the building, of course it was an old place, hardly used, one of the only places it was safe to meet anymore. Jack sighs, climbing out of his car and walking towards the building, tugging his sweatshirt's sleeves down as he does and his blue eyes scanning the place.

As he walks inside an old musty smell hits him, the old building covered in mold at some corners, though Jack didn't care, nothing new. He walks in, checking the few rooms that were there before taking his phone out, his back to the door, and checking for any new messages from Mark. Nothing.

Just as Jack is about to text the man asking where he is, he feels a presence behind him, not a calming one he usually got from Mark, but one that made him tense up. Turning around slowly, he is met with a pair of green eyes, a gun pointed directly at him, and a voice he hadn't wanted to hear.

"Mcloughlin.... It's been a long time."

~~~~~~~~~~~In the City~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark sighs pulling out a small cell phone for the hundredth time. He had gotten a new prepaid one, deciding he wanted to finally contact Jack.

The black haired man sat on a bench on the side walk, his hood up, phone in his hand, and his leg bouncing up and down anxiously.

He types in the number once again, a number he'd memorized long ago. After a bit of ringing, it goes to voicemail once again, Mark releases a sigh as the voice tells him to leave a message.

"Hey Sean... It's Mark... Again... Listen man, i'm worried about you. Please, we need to talk...."

Mark says softly into the phone, rubbing his free hand against his temple anxiously before hanging up and staring at the small phone in his hand. Unease twisted around his gut, something wasn't right.

Of course Jack wouldn't answer some random number, but only so many people knew his cell number, and with all the messages Mark had left, Jack had to know it was him by now. Mark shakes his head and shoves the phone into his pocket, pushing himself up from the bench and pulling his hood down a bit more before walking down the side walk.

He had to find Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~In the old Building~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How'd you find me... Where's Mark?"

Jack asks simply, keeping his tone neutral as his blue eyes scanned the pistol PJ held silently scolding himself for not bringing his own weapon, though he worried about the whereabouts of Mark. The Brit smiles and shrugs his shoulders gently, far too pleased that he'd caught up with the green haired man.

"That's what you need to tell me... Let's just say we got a tip that someone found Fischbach's cell phone in that crash you two had... After that it was pretty simple, we figured out you two had split up, and used that to our advantage."

PJ explains simply, his finger grazing the pistols trigger teasingly, though he didn't intend to shoot unless necessary. Jack's eyes light up for a split second as he hears they didn't know where Mark was, however that also meant Mark didn't know where he was. Jack's thoughts race, who the hell got Mark's phone and gave it to the police. Finally it hits him.

"Jordan.... That son of a bitch."

Jack snarls under his breath, his blue eyes glaring at the Brit who simply smiled.

"Oh Sean, haven't you learned yet? You can't trust anyone. But thank you for making it so easy."

The Brown haired man states, his voice showing how happy he was. Jack glares at him for a second before forcing a small grin, shifting his angry look to one of mischief.

"You're welcome. I figured you needed some help, considering I've escaped you so many times... Perhaps you'll lose me once again."

Jack retorts, tilting his head slightly at the man, his grin growing once the Brit's green eyes change from pleased to annoyed. Despite the situation, the man was still so much fun to mess with.

"Now isn't really the time for you to be so cocky Mcloughlin... But I suppose that's your defense mechanism isn't it?"

PJ responds, his smile returning ever so slightly as Jack's fades a bit. PJ noticing this as he continues.

"You're afraid... I know how it went for you in prison. God, just the thought of you suffering in there. Alone, afraid, without your little Mark to protect you."

PJ continues quietly, his grin growing, making him look slightly ominous. As the Brit's smile grew, Jack's shrunk, instead his lip curling back into an angry snarl.

"Shut up...."

The Irish man growls under his breath. However PJ continues anyway, despite the warning growls that escaped the green haired man.

"But where is Mark now? He never cared for you, which is why you will be going back to prison, and Mark? Well he'll be joining you soon enough, too bad he can't protect you anymore. You're alone, and that really bugs you doesn't it?"

PJ continues, the smile twisting on his face making him look a bit evil. Though of course he was supposed to be the good guy. Jack snarls once again.

"Shut up!"

He shouts before, without thinking charging at the Brit. PJ hesitates for a second before a bang goes off.

Jack gasps and grabs his shoulder, as red begins leaking across the fabric of his own sweatshirt, where a bullet had pierced straight through. The Irish man's breathing quickens as the iron smell hits him and pain spreads across his arm, the thick blood dripping down his arm.

"You fucking shot me!"

Jack shouts at the man, his cocky facade gone and replaced with worry, even a bit of fear as the sight of his own blood got to him. PJ says nothing and tosses his gun to the side before walking forward and shoving the Irish man against the wall. Ignoring the groans of pain that escaped him when his hands were forced behind his back. PJ clearly not caring that the man had been shot, to focused on his own job.

"Sean Mcloughlin... you're under arrest."