Cuffed

((Ok so... uh... this chapter didn't go as I had planned... and I got a bit carried away.... It makes it worse because I was writing this in class.... heh heh... you'll know what I mean once you read through... 0///0 ))

Jack quickly leaps out of his seat, silently thankful he was in an aisle seat. PJ almost instantly runs after him, with Mark following suit, though he lagged behind slightly, his mind racing. He didn't want the Brit to catch Jack, but if he stopped him then PJ wouldn't hesitate to throw him in jail.

"Shit..."

Mark mutters under his breath as he moves faster to catch up. Soon the two end up at the back of the plane, where luggage was being loaded in and the back hatch was opened, Jack nowhere to be seen. PJ cusses under his breath and hops out of the plane, Mark following him.

"Stay back Fischbach, I don't need you getting in my way..."

PJ growls to Mark before running faster, inside the airport. Mark hesitates, but follows him anyway, still struggling to come up with some way to help Jack, without getting himself in trouble.

The Irish man ran through the airport, pushing people out of the way and ignoring the cuss words that were flung at him. His hood had fallen from his head, his green hair only managing to make him stand out more than he did.

Jack was a pretty quick man, but unfortunately PJ was quicker, catching up to Jack and tackling him to the ground before Mark could think of anything to stop him. Simply having to watch as PJ wrestles the green haired man to the ground, soon getting him on his stomach and flattening him against the floor, taking out a pair of handcuffs and cuffing the man quickly and roughly.

"Alright alright! No need to be so rough ya bastard."

Jack growls as PJ pulls him from the ground, his hands cuffed behind his back and PJ holding onto his arms tightly.

"You have the right to remain silent..."

PJ says simply, his tone of voice showing how he really just wanted the Irish man to shut up. Jack smirks slightly at his tone, not letting the situation bother him, or if it did simply hiding it well. Soon enough the man's ocean blue eyes go to Mark, his smile simply growing.

"Hey Marky, ya miss me?"

Jack smiles, his sarcastic tone gone. He seemed happy, though he was caught, and frankly it confused Mark, did he have a plan of sorts? Who knew.

Jack reels back slightly as PJ begins running his hands along the man, searching for any concealed weapons or anything like that.

"Jeez aren't ya gonna buy me a drink first?"

Jack mutters sarcastically, simply earning an eye roll from the Brit. Mark holds back laughter as PJ continues to search, finding nothing until he searches the man's front pocket. The Brown haired man pulls out a card, looking to be a debit card. PJ examines it before a growl escapes him, his green eyes shooting death glares at the Irish man, who simply smirked a bit more.

"Oh yah I forgot about that... thanks for paying for my meals.... Among other things."

Jack says with a chuckle as PJ shoves the card into his pocket, leaving Mark to simply believe the Irish boy had somehow gotten a hold of PJ's debit card. PJ feels around a bit more before simply taking the man's keys out, and leading him outside, gaining a few looks from people though everyone mostly ignored the scene. Once finding the white pickup truck Jack had driven to the airport the Brit opens the back and shoves Jack in roughly. The green haired man doesn't argue and simply complies, still strangely calm about the whole situation.