Two

Harry sighed happily to himself while painting his nails a pale pink, jay stared at him in awe completely enjoying the presence of Harry on the other hand louis only rolled his eyes grumbling to himself for the past week his mother had spoiled the boy with dresses,skirts,nail polish and whatever else the boy would ask for. She already had a weak spot for him. She even wants to re-decorated The whole quest room for the boy! Therefore, Harry and Louis had to share a room till it was and he knew it would take it a while since his mum was to busy spoiling the boy to care about the room.

A part of Louis was happy she wouldn't dare move harry into Lottie's old room cause she always hope she would come back one day. But for now she spent her time with Harry, she missed the girls days where they could go shopping,gossip and etc. yeah Harry wasn't actually a girl but jay didn't car the young boy brought her nothing but happiness.

"Momma?"Harry squeaked causing Louis to room his eyes for the tenth time today Harry call his mum momma only after a few days of knowing each other! Jay smiles at Harry replying with a yes, "Can I get more cookies?"He begged.

"Of course baby!"She cheers getting up from the couch to get him more cookies Harry giggling to himself because he had never felt so loved. Jay leaves the living room leaving Louis and Harry alone.

"Ya know my mum is not your maid right? Get your own fooking cookies."he spat his grip tightening on his white bender that he was doing his homework in, "Fooking brat."He mumbles to himself pushing his glasses up.

Harry eyes begin to water and his bottom lip shakes as he forces his tears back he was a big boys, bug boys don't cry because pretty boys call them a brat. "M' sorry."

"Whatever."Louis sneers he knew Harry would just keep doing it until his mum grew tried of going back and fourth for him.

"M' real sorry lou will not be brat more."Harry stutters a few tears slipping Louis only scoffs the boy couldn't even apologize correctly. "

"Don't call me lou."Louis said once again for the second time this week he hated when the word fell passed Harry's lips, it makes him all giddy and he it wouldn't harry was just some stupid fourteen year old his mum found on the streets. For crying out loud Louis was eighteen getting weak in the knees whenever Harry would brush pass him.

"Here ya go Haz."Jay walks back into the kitchen with a cookie and small glass of milk in her hands, "Head to bed right after okay baby? I'm off to work now"She handed Harry the cookie and milk kissing both of they're foreheads on the way out. Once the door closes behind her hardy quickly pads over to Louis,

"M' sorry Louis. I not ask for cookie anymore."He hands Louis the cookie and milk looking down at the floor with his hands behind his back toes curling on the soft carpet.

Louis hums to himself setting the milk and cookie down on the nightstand next to him, "Thank you,love. Now how about you go turn on the telly for me."Harry nods obediently and heads over to the tv while Louis sits back on the council kicking his fete up tossing his homework to the floor. He could enjoy this

Once the Telly was on and his favorite show was on his beckons Harry over again. Using his fingers to tilt his chin up "Now Harold go get big brother louis a snack from the fridge yeah?"

And that's how the rest of the night went. Louis ordering Harry around while he did every single thing he asked for, and yeah harry went to bed hungry that night but he didn't care because Louis was finally liking him. He always wanted a big brother