Twenty-seven

"So that's how it is huh? Gonna get your brothers little friends to jump me?"Dwayne sneered into Harry's face, giving harry the chance to catch a glimpse of his beaten face a black eye,swollen lips, bruised cheek and he even had a bit of a limp. He didn't know Louis called Liam and zayn to jump the boy but he didn't exactly feel bad, "Look at me harlot."Dwayne spat grabbing Harry's chin roughly.

"Let him go Dwayne,"Louis sighed stepping in between the two. He knew it was a bad idea to have harry walk around alone. Placing harry behind him he pushed pass Dwayne who shockingly didn't have his crew backing him up. "Let's get you to class."Louis murmured wrapping an arm around Harry's shoulder knowing it was bad idea to hold his hand

The day ended quickly. After Harry had lunch with Zayn and Lima time flew by and no one really bothered him, he figured Louis had something to do with it. He became very possessive after he and Harry got back to whatever they were, they had yet to label what exactly was going on between them.

Once Harry got onto the bus he slid into the sets Louis was currently sitting in next to the window he had only gotten a few whistles, hoots and hollers. Louis had glare at the others making them stop with the things at his boy. Of course Harry was a good lad with a nice little body but that didn't give anyone a reason to feel up on him.

Harry is his and not anyone else's.

-
This is short but it's just a filler cause shit bout to go down again 🙂