Twenty-six

✿*゚

Throughout the movie Louis tried to grab Harry's hand, kiss down his neck when jay excuse herself to the bathroom. Harry wasn't having it, he might of somewhat forgive Louis but he didn't forgive him like that. It was as if everyone he associated himself with only wanted one thing.

Once the movie was over they all left. Jay wanted to purchase more clothes for a night out with friends so she left Louis and Harry alone, they mindlessly walked through the mall not saying much. The tension was awkward, Harry just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Harry."Louis breathed out running a hand through his fringe. Harry hummed in acknowledgment crossing his arms across his chest as he eyed a skirt through the window of PINK, "do you want to like- go on a date with me?"Louis spoke the last words fast.

Harry looks at him with furrowed eyebrows, "A date?"He asked confused. Although Harry had gotten his speech together, learned a few more things no one had ever told him about a date. Dwayne never took him on a date, they just hanged out and made out. "What's a date?"

Louis smiles at that, he may have lost Harry to a few things but the boy was still a bit innocent with a few things. "It's when two people who really like each other or want to get to know each other go out together alone...to see if they would further a relationship or-"

"You like me?"Harry giggles blushing.

"Um yeah."Louis mumbles looking at the ground scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as if it wasn't obvious he felt something towards the boy with the curls.

"Okay!"Harry smiles. "I'll go on a date with you."

-

The windows of the car were fogged up and they both were breathing heavily, the date went swell. Harry spent most of the time telling Louis about all the things he missed when they weren't talking and loud just listened with the fondness look on his face. They ate and played footies.

Now they both sat in the car, Harry in Louis lap a study made out. Louis hands traveling down to Harry's ass grabbing it into his palms causing the boy to moan into his mouth, he was much better at kissing now,"Lou."Harry moaned grinding his hips down on Louis hard on.

Louis groaned when he continued to grind down roughly against his clothed cock, Harry's panties touching the fabric through his skirt. "Wan-an suck you off."Harry murmured. Louis moaned loudly at that and pushed the drivers seat even more so harry could get on his knees.

The boy fumbled with the buckle nervously before he managed to get Louis best to his thighs almost around his knees, he glanced up at Louis who watching him while licking his lips, his pupils were blown and dark. Harry mouthed louis' clothed cock till eventually he pulled down louis' underwear watching as his cock slapped against his stomach, grabbing his cock Louis hissed at his cold hands.

Harry slowly pumped Louis cock smearing the preform around before his wrapped his mouth around the tips still looking at Louis who threw his head back letting out moans and groans telling Harry much of a good boy he was. Harry went down further his nose almost touching Louis pubes, Louis lifted his hips a bit to fuck into the boys mouth who only gagged a few times.

Once Louis cock had hit the back of Harry's threat his was coming down the twinks mouth who happily swallowed it all and climbed back onto Louis lap to kiss him.

✿*゚

Wow I used the word cock in here a lot lol