Eight

"Pretty stuff too?!?"Harry shouts excitedly. Jay had just told him he was going shopping for new outfits,a back pack and of course school supplies. It had took her a few weeks but she finally managed to get harry into the right grade (they wanted to put in back into third, it was ridiculous) he would have a tutor that came home with him everyday after school until he was at grade level with the rest of the kids.

So Harry was going to be a freshman at louis' school, "Yes baby. All the pretty things you want."Jay sighed happily loving the smile plastered on Harry's face. Harry jumped around giggling and hugged jay tightly with a loud 'thank mummy!'

Eventually the boy did calm down and started to get sleepy so jay carried him upstairs to his room and laid the small boy down on his pink sheets making sure he was comfortable, "Hey mum."Louis was standing in the doorway watching the two with a small glare.

"Yes boo bear?"Jay snickered knowing how mate Louis hated the nickname. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Where you serious about the whole harry coming to my school?" He prayed she was only joking, school was his escape from the twink. Most definitely things would not go good at school anyways because it's high school that place would devour Harry whole.Louis was sure some bloke would ruin his innocence too but that was his job-

"Yes I was, we're going shopping this weekend"

-

"And mummy said Harry can get all the pretty stuff he want!"Harry was well, currently, talking to himself because Louis refuse to listen to the boy rant about some stupid school shopping. He was giving him two weeks before he came home crying to Jay about how much he hated school. It took Louis four minutes in pre-k to hate the school and it hasn't changed since.

"Gonna get pretty pink and blue! And Harry get panties cause panties only a little."Harry murmured as he played with Louis' old phone he stemmed to some how find. Louis' head shot up at the word panties. Fucking panties. He tried to forget what happened the other day, Harry seemed to. Harry had Louis questioning if he was gay or not.

He liked girls and he always will but fucking Harry just had too-

"Oh!"Harry shouted his face flushed. Louis looked at him with a raised brow then glanced at his screen, his eyes widening when he seen what was on the screen. A big burly man fucking a small twink, raming into him repeatedly.

"What the fuck Harold!"Louis swore snatching the phone from the boys grip and exiting out if the video. He also deleted the search history. Now he remembered why he had that phone hidden ages ago.

So, yeah, maybe Louis was lying about questioning himself before harry came.