Fifteen

✿*゚

"Think Harry make a lot friends?"Harry questions standing on his tippy toes so he could push his cup filled of orange juice, back on the table. He looks at Louis with a questioning look as the older shoves another waffle into his moth before chewing and swallowing.

"Of course."Louis lied easily not wanting to worry the little boy. Considering it was his first day of high school, Harry giggles and runs back upstairs to get his backpack. Louis prayed everyone at school would leave Harry alone, the school was a bit harsh with new comers.

"Ready to go loulou!"Harry chirps jumping over the last step falling right in front of Louis giggling to himself. Louis nods and leaves his hands together with Harry throwing his own backpack over his shoulder, the two leave the house locking it behind him

Halfway to the bus stop louis drops Harry's hand when the shadows of everyone else becomes visible. Harry not understanding why Louis suddenly let go of his hand tries to grab Louis hand again but to no advantage Louis shoves his hands in his pockets and walks to everyone else with his head down.

Harry pouts and follows behind him mentally telling himself not to give Louis anymore 'kissys' till he apologizes. Harry huffs crossing his tiny arms across his chest watching Louis greet his friends.

"Hazza!"Someone shouts causing a few heads to turn. Harry smiles brightly when he notices it's his friend from next door, Tania.

"Hi Ti!"Harry wraps his arms around her waist hugging her tightly.

-

"N-no."Harry squeaks backing away from the boys surrounding him that wanted to touch his skirt. "Can't touch!"Harry hissed backing further away but the boys followed his every move and wouldn't leave the twink alone as they laughed with their friends

"Cmon baby."A taller boy cooed lifting Harry's skirt to wear his thighs were visible. Harry smacks the means boy hands away and sticks his tongue out at him getting a chorus of laughs from the audience. Harry eyes stung when they kept trying to lift his skirt and people watched while laughing.

He just wanted to go back home to Louis and jay and never come back to this place ever again. They had treated him badly and made fun of his clothes. "Leave him the fuck alone Jansen."A voice boomed stepping in front of the boys greedy hands. The smell of smoke filling harry nostrils.

Harry looks up to see a raven haired boy who continued to shout at the jocks surrounding them. Eventually, they walk away cursing under their breath because Zayn ruined they're 'fun'

Zayn huffs turning to the small boy who tired so hard to hold in his tears but fell apart completely when zayn had asked him if he was okay. He could only shake his head while he sobbed clutching the older boy leather jacket in his tiny hands,

Zayn sighs, "Lets get you to Lou yeah?"Harry nods weakly letting the boy pick him and walking down to the juniors hall. Harry still clutched to his side Zayn sent a quick text for Louis to come out of his classroom, and he did minutes later.

"C'mere here."Louis coos grabbing Harry from Zayns hand and nodding him off. Zayn pats his shoulder before heading back to his lunch, Louis carries a still sobbing harry to the boys bathroom into the big stall making sure to lock the door behind him. Sitting him down the somehow clean toilet.

Louis crouched down to Harry level, "Can you look at me love?"He speaks quietly his voice calming, his fingers lightly grab Harry chin lifting it up so his baby could look him in the eye. He pushes back his brown curls smiling softly, "Cam you tell me what happened?"

Harry shakes his head and lets put another sob dropping his head back down trying to cover his face with his hands, Louis swats them away, "Hey hey hey."He coos tilting Harry's chin back up softly his other hand creasing Harry's cheek. "Everything's gonna be alright love? Just stop your crying, yeah?"

Harry wipes away his tears and nods at Louis, "M' sorry."

"Hey don't apologize okay? Everyone gets upset."Louis smiles at the boy when he nods his head slowly with a small smile. "I'm gonna get Zayn to talk to whoever messed with you and get them to leave you alone okay baby?"

"Okay."

Louis stands back up to his feet pulling Harry up with him, he uses his thumbs to wipe away Harry's extra tears and dusts the back of his skirt off. "You still have one more class and then we can go home and go cuddle."Louis whispers.

"Wanna cuddle."Harry sighs wrapping his arms around Louis waist pressing his face into Louis stomach breathing in his scent, "M-missed you"Louis hums and runs his hands through Harry's curls.

"Alright lovey. Now that your all calm lets get you back to class, the sooner your there the faster its over,"The two boys walk out the bathroom hand in hand. Louis mentally praising the lord when no one else is in the hallway. He grins back to Harry,

"Okay bub. Im meet you in front of your classroom as soon as the bell rings so we can take the bus home."Harry nods again and louis presses a chaste kiss to his lips.

"See you later."

✿*゚

Hiiiii x