Twenty-three

✿*゚

Pushing through the bodies that swarmed the hallway harry tried his best to get to class early, "You should tell someone!"The Irish voice says. Harry rolls his eyes before facing the fake blonde and staring into his blue yes, "I'm serious Harry -people talk about you a lot so that's how I kms your name anyways- he practically forcing you into a relationship! You have to tell someone."

"Listen whatever your name is,"Harry sighs crossing his arms over his chest, "this is none of your bloody business. You just so happened to be in a stall when it happened, just get lost!"Harry hisses.

"Tell Louis!"

"What?"Harry spat. "I'm not going to tell him anything."

Niall sighs, "He's your brother right? And he's fought before! I'm sure he would beat Dwayne's ass for you."He honestly jut wanted to help Harry but the boy was so stubborn and didn't understand what Dwayne was doing was not okay. "You'd may let him control you like that Harlot."

"Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Because I fucking hate the name okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah whatever,"Harry rolls his eyes again and marches off to his second period he mood completely ruined.

-

Harry walks home instead of taking the bus. He didn't want to feel the dirty hands of boys trying to get their hands up his skirt, although it was going to take an hour to just get to the neighborhood he didn't mind it was way better than riding the bus.

Shivering, Harry wraps arms around himself and makes his way down the sidewalk ignoring the cars that flew pass him. An hour and ten minute slater Harry was walking into the house and closing the door behind him kicking off his shoes by the front door, "Harry."

He hums in acknowledgment tossing his bag on the couch in the living room then looking up at Louis who had his jaw tighten and eyes narrowed, "Come into the kitchen, have something to show you."Following behind Louis Harry gasps when he sees the blonde from this morning sitting in the living room holding an ice pack to his bloody lip along with the rest of the bruises that covered his face,

"Niall over here, heard a little conversation going on between you and Dwayne yeah? and he said he told you to tell someone or me that Dwayne had completely attacked you when you tried to end things with him. He said you didn't listen and tried to play of off as if it were nothing...so he confronted Dwayne himself."Louis crosses his arms over his rocking on his heels, "He got few dudes to give Niall a quick beating for putting his nose in his business. Now, he here is in our kitchen beaten up and bruised because you think it's okay for Dwayne to force you into a relationship."

"You didn't even let me-"

"Enough Harlot. Go to your room I'll deal with it."Louis mutters waving the boy off. Harry's heart broke a bit when Louis called him the infamous name, nonetheless Harry stormed up to his room trying to fight back the tears. He life had gone to shit in the matter of weeks all because of his stupid outburst with Louis.

✿*゚

Heyooo. I can't sleep so here's an update at five in the morning :)